Before Hours

That’s My Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It's my fault.”

A deep sigh escaped the blonde hair girl’s mouth, “No, it’s not, just sit down.”

“It is!” Nayeon snapped, eyeing Sana with a scowl as she paced around the waiting room.

“Look, Nayeon, if you don’t sit down right now I’m gonna go all ‘Miss Universe’ on you and tell you— ‘No, Mina didn’t injure herself sorry, it was actually Nayeon who caused her to go in a coma, congratulations!’ Now sit the down unless you wanna have a mental breakdown.”

“I hate you.” The older girl retorted, dropping herself down next to Sana, who was on the couch. She diverted her attention from her phone, rolling her eyes at Nayeon.

“You love her, she’ll be okay and she’ll wake up— just like, wait 4 months or something.” Sana said something ‘soft’ for once in her life, compared to her exterior of a fluffy, cute yet y, shy shy shy squirrel, the interior is really just a snappy nineteen year old japanese girl with a fondness only to her girlfriend, Tzuyu.
“What? She’s not even my girlfriend.”
“Did I say that?” Sana chuckled, knowing how Nayeon really felt, “Don’t worry, she cares about you too.”

Mina and Nayeon were friends since they met with the help of Sana. The two never left each other sides and became the best of friends in a short duration. Nayeon was easily lovesick, she’d fall for someone easily and that was Mina. She was just— beautiful in literally every way.

Nayeon adored Mina, but Mina was just oblivious and shy. She didn’t get it so fast. Mina’s shoulder was reserved for Nayeon, Nayeon loved hugging her, being playful, but, Mina just thought it as being best friends.

That’s what killed her, and what killed her even more is that Sana kept a secret from her own girlfriend, Tzuyu. She needed someone in the midst of all the drama, and that was Mina.

The white door that stole Nayeon’s gaze for an hour, and the white door that made the blonde nineteen year old fall asleep, finally opened— to Nayeon’s happiness. Nayeon’s body immediately responded to the click of the door, standing up as she repeatedly slapped the arm of Sana, who woke up (grumpy). The doctor walked over to them.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the two girls bowed, sitting back down onto the sofa behind them.
“Ah— annyeonghaseyo,” the doctor bowed too, unclipping a piece of paper from the clipboard he held, “you two must be her friends,” Sana and Nayeon nodded, Nayeon letting out a little chuckle afterwards, “well, Mina will be just fine, she’s woken up, she was just unconscious from the trauma to her head. She’s suffered a broken leg but she’ll recover soon. She’s open to visitors right now, if you’d like to see her.”

The two girls grabbed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter