Three

L.U.V (Love Again)

HyunSik's POV

"Happy Birthday,Sungjae-ah!"everyone sang a birthday song while holding a cake through out the dark room.The surprise was succeed,the maknae really didn't expect it.

"Now,blow out the candles,"Ilhoon rushed as it was his birthday.

Just right as the maknae was about to blow it,"Wait-"everyone paused while looking at Peniel,"-make a wish first before blow it out."

Sungjae put his hand together and make a wish before he blow out the candles,"okay!"

"What have you wish for?"cheekiness ChangSub hyung asked the maknae with force instead of nicely.

"No,not going to tell you hyung,"Sungjae refused ,however,he can't refuse the ticklish from Changsub hyung.

"Ha ha ha ha,no-hy-ung !"

"If you want me to stop then tell us what had you wish for."

"Okay!Okay!"Changsub hyung immediately stopped.

"I wish that every year will be the same that we all together to celebrate my birthday.,"a touch words came from the maknae,indeed that he had grown up.

"Silly,maknae,of course we can!"Causing a laughter from the eldest one."We are always be together,"EunKwang hyung added.

"Can we cut off the mushy mushy moment now?"Peniel complained of how hungry he is now while staring at the mouth watering cake.

"Okay!Okay!Let's have cutting cake ceremony now!"more excited than the birthday boy,the hyper Ilhoon dipped his index finger to the cake while mess it on SungJae's face.The cake ceremony that he is talking about is this kind of ceremony.The two started to mess with each other.

"Alright,let's really cut the cake now,"EunKwang hyung stopped them from going any further.

"This cake is quite special,Sungjae-ah,"the eldest said.

"It is made by Hyunsik's girlfriend,"the second elder added.The maknae grinned while gaze at me.

"Hyung,say thank you for my sister in law,ara?"he teased me.

"Is this the way you talk to your elderly?"I frowned but actually I wasn't serious as well,I was hoping as well that she will be their sister in law in the future because in my eyes and heart she is the only one I love right now and forever.She is the right one.