teaser

Sillage

 

"I’ll smell your scent, enjoy your color
And eat you more elegantly than wine"

 

 

 

In the streets of Girona at 06:27am, he walks alone with no one around him but only the sound of music coming from the device in his ear. Taking a quick scan behind him, there is not a person in sight and proceeds to quickly move forward. He wanders carelessly through the night, passing by old run-down buildings and small never-ending roads. As he reaches a tiny alley, Baekhyun began to notice something a bit off.

 

A faint scent.

 

It was a familiar scent that he has never dared to forget. There was no other who smells as strong and desirable but before he can react, the lights behind him begin to flicker on and off for a short moment. Baekhyun quickly looks back wondering if there is someone watching him from afar.

 

Nothing. Giving a small shrug, he continues forward following the scent. As the scent grows stronger and stronger, the closer he is to his destination. Once he reaches a flight of stairs, the sound of static waves speak to his ear causing him to stop and take off one side of the earbuds. Curiously, he puts the earpiece down and pulls out his phone to find one new message.  

 

A voice whispers before opening the message. "Someone is looking for you." 

 

"." Baekhyun runs as soon as the lights behind him start to turn off. 

 

The scent that he has been following slowly starts to disappear and in just seconds, darkness begins to completely surround him and all of Girona. Reaching towards a dead end, he finds himself stuck and his opportunity to escape is no longer available. Baekhyun carefully turns around facing the darkness and let's out a sigh. He knew he was too late but no matter what, he was still going to find what he wants.

 

"Eun Ae." He breathed, making out what was wrong.

 

The scent of Eun Ae was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Inspired by EXO's teaser "Pathcode #Baekhyun"

Author's Notes: Ouuuuuuuuuu, as I'm writing and editing this, I feel so tingly and I am totally OFF my seat. I cannot wait for you guys to read the very first chapter! Thank you for reading and subscribing! Love you all! <333 XOXO -jaymuah