A Welcoming Committee

Let's Kick Some Zombie ...K-Pop Style!

The vehicles soon reached Seoul Airport. A few zombies roamed the carpark and one or two were devouring the remains of the poor, helpless victims.

" Looks like we have a welcoming committee here to greet us. ", noted Kyuhyun dryly.

" Oh, wow. I'm so happy. ", said HyunA sarcastically.

" , these tards already reached this place?! ", said G-Dragon in frustration.  " Now, we have to go through another round of bashing their ing heads off! "

" Oh, goodie. ", said Junhyung sacarstically as he brandished a pistol.  " I'm down to only one bullet!? This is ing insane! "

" There'll most probably be ammo and other weapons in the airport's security. ", said you.  " Let's go kick some zombie now! "

The zombies in the carpark heard them and started shuffling towards them. There were about twenty to thirty of the abominations. Everyone got straight down to killing the creatures.

" Changmin! Practice time! ", shouted Junsu.

Changmin nodded and got into position.

Junsu kicked the ball hard, sending it flying into a zombie's head. The force of the ball being propelled against its head split its head apart, sending brains, guts and eyeballs everywhere and staining the football.

Changmin stopped the ball from rolling away and dribbled it with his feet. He aimed the ball at a zombie who was creeping up behind Jaejoong and kicked it as hard as he could.

The ball flew forward and smashed violently into the zombie's head, sending its contents flying in every direction.

Jaejoong, who had finished killing a zombie, looked behind him and saw the headless corpse.

" Thanks, Changmin! ", he called out and tackled another zombie.

" Anytime, hyung! ", answered Changmin and went back to killing more zombies with Junsu.

Jo Kwon, TOP, Yoochun, Shindong and Jihyun used poles and swung them violently at the zombies, smashing the zombies'  gruesome heads from their grotesque bodies.

Leeteuk found a large piece of debris and threw it, causing it to smack a zombie across its head, spilling brains, blood, eyeballs, bits of its skull and teeth everywhere.

Junhyung aimed his gun at a zombie running towards him and it fell. Then Yoseob rushed up and crushed the creature's skull with his baseball bat to get rid of it completely.

Gikwang stabbed another zombie, but one rushed up from behind him and tackled him down. Both Gikwang and the zombie fell on the ground.

The monster tried to bite Gikwang, but before it could, someone rushed up and whacked the monster across the head savagely. The abomination fell off Gikwang and its head burst apart, spewing brains and blood onto the cement floor.

" That took care of him. ", said Gikwang's rescuer.

" T--th--thank y--you, you-ah. ", stuttered Gikwang, still recovering from the shock.

" No problem. Are you hurt, oppa? ", asked you with concern.

" Ani. Thanks for saving me. ", smiled Gikwang reassuringly.

you smiled and ran off to kill the remaining zombies.

Sungmin and Hankyung used poles and spun them around and around, whacking every zombie's head off when they came near them.

Yunho swung his baseball bat at a zombie, but instead of hitting just one zombie, he hit three!
When he hit the first zombie, his arm was still swinging very strong, so two more zombies were in the line of fire which resulted in their brains getting bashed out as well.

Taemin wasn't really fighting; no, he was running away from the zombies!

" MUMMY!!! SAVE ME!!! ", he yelped as five zombies staggered after him.

Taemin reached out and grabbed a chain that hung down from the tall roof of the massive parking lot. He started to climb it, but his weight released a catch in the pulleys above.

He felt himself shoot up into the roof while a heavy tanker came smashing down on the five zombies, crushing them instantly. When he saw the vehicle leak gasoline out of its tank, a light bulb went off in his head.

He slid down and grabbed the nozzle of the pipe.

" HYUNA NOONA! GOT A MATCH!? ", he shouted.

" NE! HERE! CATCH! ", said HyunA and threw a match to Taemin.

" KEY HYUNG! A LITTLE HELP HERE, PLEASE! ", he shouted again.

Key rushed towards his dongsaeng.

" Hyung, switch on the pipe when I say now, arasso? ", said Taemin.

" Arasso. ", said Key.

" SUNBAENIMS! HYUNGS! NOONAS! DONGSAENGS! MOVE AWAY NOW! ", screamed Taemin.

Everyone heard and ran away from the zombies to where Taemin and Key were standing. The remaining zombies started to shuffle towards them.

" Arasso. All of you aim the pipe at the zombies. Key hyung, switch it on NOW! ", said Taemin.

Eveyone did as they were told, Key switched on the pipe and a flood of gasoline showered the zombies. As the gas spewed out of the pipe, Taemin held the burning match to the flow of petrol and a stream of fire was created.

The fire consumed the zombies and burnt them to ashes. Everyone watched in awe and horror. After around five minutes or so, every zombie in the carpark had been burnt to ashes.

" Nice thinking there, Taemin oppa. ", said you with awe.

" Gomawo, you-ah. ", smiled Taemin.

" Now, let's go catch a plane. ", said Hankyung.

" Ne. Ka ja. ", said Leeteuk.

With that, the small group stepped passed the charred remains of the abominations and crept stealthily into the seemingly abandoned airport that would most likely be crawling with tons of disgusting zombies sooner or later.

 

How was this? Please comment! ^^