Tiffany – My Universe

In My Head (Girl Group One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I changed the plot a little but I hope it still lives up to your expectation.

Warnings: Angst, Death, Sad Mushroom

 

She was seated between her two friends, both of which were mindlessly drunk obviously enjoying the refreshments offered at the party. Park Ri Yeon was stuck as the designated driver and despite hating the role earlier, she was delighted to know that the rapid beating of her heart and the dazed feeling running through her body wasn’t because of intoxication from a drink. Rather it was from the beautiful brunette interacting with her group of friends across from her.

“Go to her.” One of her friends slurred out. He managed to push her up to her feet. “Vacation flings are always exciting.” Ri Yeon sighed and looked at her friends worriedly before chuckling when she saw them leaning onto one another, slowly falling into a deep slumber on one of the huts.

She took heavy steps towards the mesmerizing brunette, contemplating on whether she should continue on or not. “What do I even say?” She thought. Her breath hitched in when the said girl looked away from her blonde friend, a girl named Taeyeon if she remembered correctly. She knew that the two were part of some Korean girl group, thanks to your friends’ excitement when they saw the two arrive at the beach party, but that was all she knew.

The two locked their gaze on one another as Ri Yeon advanced forward when she realized that she had stopped abruptly in her tracks. Her heart began to race again when the brunette smiled at her, her eyes forming what Ri Yeon would compare the captivation to a crescent moon.

“Hi.” The brunette greeted her, her smile never left her face. Taeyeon was now standing a few feet away with the rest of the girl’s friends. All of which had their eyes focused on you two with wide grins on their face. “I’m Tiffany.”

“Tiffany.” Ri Yeon repeated the name in her mind. Many thoughts ran through her head, trying to determine what to say unknowingly letting one slip through her lips. Ri Yeon blushed at what she said but upon seeing the giggling and equally flustered girl in front of her, she was glad she did.

“So beautiful.”

“So beautiful.” Tiffany whispered as she caressed the younger girl’s once warm face. She held her close to her chest hoping that from some type of miracle her heartbeat would wake up the girl in her arms. She saw it happen multiple times in the fairy tale storybooks she read as a child.

Ri Yeon were her knight in shining armor and she was the damsel in distress. The people inside the room could only watch on with sadness in their eyes. Unable to pull the brunette from Ri Yeon’s still body.

“Please wake up, jagi”

“Please wake up, jagi.” Ri Yeon mumbled against the head of the girl sleeping soundly on her chest. The vibration of her laugh only made Tiffany groan louder. “We have the whole day ahead of us.”

She observed the girl quietly, grazing her fingers through the brunette’s soft hair. “How did I become so lucky.” She thought to herself. She gently pushed the girl off her, carefully laying her down on the empty space in the bed.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Tiffany asked, the flirtation evident in her voice as she wrapped her arms around Ri Yeon’s neck.

“Since someone is too lazy to get up, I was going to prepare a warm breakfast in bed.” Ri Yeon leaned down and placed a chaste kiss against T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter