two

Fanservice

We were halfway to our dorm when I woke up from a light sleep.

I looked at the other 4 members; Mina, Momo at the back and of course Sana and Tzuyu beside me while the others are on the other van.

I looked at Sana sleeping peacefully in Tzuyu's arms. God, they look so perfect.

Pft. I definitely got nothing compared to Tzuyu- she's way more perfect for Sana.

I stared at them feeling tears fall down my cheeks.

Maybe I should just forget about this feeling I have for her. Yeah, that's right.

I wiped off my tears and just let myself doze off to sleep again

***

I felt someone shook me while calling my name- and I already figured out who it is.

Hearing hear call my name is definitely the best thing to hear.

I slowly opened my eyes and she smiled at me sweetly.

I looked around and there's no one in the van except us.

"Yah, you're so hard to wake up! Are you dreaming of me huh?" she laughed and helped me out of the van.

She clinged her arms around my shoulder as we walked our way to our dorm.

"The others already went up and fell asleep as soon as we arrived. They got tired so much" I kept myself quiet while she babbled about the members being so tired.

I can do this- all I gotta do is just listen to her until we arrive to our room and sleep already and avoid her the day after and after and after

But it felt like the time itself slowed while she was talking and having her arms around my shoulder.

As soon as we got to the dorm I took a to the room but a hand stopped me so.

I turned my head and saw a pouting Sana.

"I'm hungry"

It could've been more good if you said you wanted me to stay with you

"So?" I said as I displayed my bestest poker face

I really tried my very best but she just laughed.

"Yah, you're really not good at making serious faces" she laughed again and brought me to the kitchen still HOLDING MY HANDS

"I wanna go sleep now!" I whined with a low voice not wanting to wake up the others.

"But I'm hungry" she fought back and went to the fridge

"And? do I have something to do with that?" I asked as I followed her around.

"I'm just gonna cook ramyeon and we're already done." she grabbed 1 pack of ramyeon and boiled it, "just- just stay with me okay?"

AND THERE, SHE SAID IT!!!!!

I felt my cheeks heat up so I looked away and faked a laugh

"And why do you want me to stay with you?" I asked regaining myself

I know. She doesn't want to eat alone since she's afraid of ghosts.

"It's just-" she hesitated, "it's just because I'm afraid okay?"

"Afraid of what?"

Tell me your afraid to lose me. Please.

"Of gh-ghosts" she looked down at the boiling ramyeon

I'm really trying my best not to melt. How could someone be so adorable?

We sat near the table and she started eating.

Seriously, I could watch her all day eating a ramyeon.

I placed my chin above the back of my palms still watching her and smiled like a complete idiot.

She noticed me looking at her and she stopped eating.

It gave me chills when her face suddenly became serious.

"Wae?" I asked and straightened my back.

"Dahyun-ah" she placed her arms on the table and leaned in. But not close enough

I blinked as I answered with an 'hmmm'

"Did you really meant what you said earlier?" she asked looking worried.

"What do you mean?"

"When you said y-you hate me earlier. Did you really meant it?" she looked up and down

My eyes widened in shock and I gulped

It took me almost a minute to answer her.

Well, I didn't thought she'd take that seriously.

I postured myself and looked at her, she was still looking at me.

 Looking at her reaction, I nodded.

She seemed shocked and taken back.

I remained a serious face but she looked like she was offended. So she stood up and brought along the bowl she used to the sink.

I looked at her as she started washing the utensils she used.

Tf did I just do?!

I tiptoed my way unto her and hugged her back, placing my chin on her shoulder.

She almost screamed and I laughed at her reaction. 

"There's no way I'd hate someone so adorable and lovable like you" I whispered

 She flinched with my whisper and I saw her smile

"Yah!" she giggled and hid her face

I reached for her hands and took it away from her blushing face.

Wait what?

O M G

SANA MINATOZAKI IS BLUSHING BECAUSE OF ME

"Are you blushing?"

"No I'm not!" 

"You are!"

"I'm not"

"Yah!" we turned our heads and saw a sleepy Nayeon rubbing her left eye, "why are you guys still awake? Aish. Low down your voices okay?!" she shouted but her eyes was half-closed.

We just watched her go to the bathroom. Got out. And went back to her room.

We laughed at the older's cute actions and faced the sink again.

I watched her as she washed the bowl alone.

She even looks perfect with just washing dishes.

She suddenly stopped and looked at me, she then smirked and continued washing the goddamn lucky bowl. Shooooot! She caught me staring at her for the second time!

"You really like me that much, huh" she said not looking at me

I felt my cheeks burn.

Gosh why isn't she still done with that washing thingy. For god's sake Sana that's just a single bowl!

After she was done with the bowl(finally), we took our way to our rooms but sadly, we don't share the same room. But her room's opposite with mine

I was about to reach for the door knob when suddenly a hand stopped mine(for the second time)

I turned my head and saw Sana smiling at me.

"Good night, Dahyunie" she smiled again sweetly and suddenly leaned in.

I felt her soft lips on my right cheek and she ran her way to their room.

I was shocked. Off guard. She ran away like a thief. Yes a thief, that stole my heart and brought it with her.

~~~

OH MAY GAWD WHY DID I WROTE THIS CRINGEY CHAPTER PLUS IT'S SO LAME AF GAWD +︿+