Chapter 5

Butterflies in My Stomach

Image result for tumblr pngYoongi wasn’t entirely an , he just didn’t like being associated with unnecessary people. He wasn’t interested with love either. Not that he’s gay he’s just not interested. He was happy to just have Jimin as his only-friend. He didn’t want to make any more friends, he was satisfied with what he had.

He didn’t like the attention he gets but it’s not like he cared about it anyway.

Jiwoo knows that Yoongi always throws away every letter he gets but she still liked him even if it hurts.

Yoongi walked to in the hallway, to his locker. He takes his book and closed his locker. “Hola!”

He gasped at Jimin, “You scared me!”

“I did?”

Yoongi rubs his chest because of the shock.

“Sorry,”

“What do you want?”

“Do you have class after this?”

“No, not yet. My class starts at 1. Wait, too much information. Why’re you asking?”

“Great! Let’s go meet some girls~”

He groaned, “No!”

“Why not?”

“No.”

“Please~”

“NO.”

“Aw, you’re no fun! I’ll just force my way out to you then.”

“Try me.” Yoongi smirked.

“Fine, I won’t.”

Yoongi smiled in victory. “Let’s go get lunch? My treat.”

“Sure, I’d love to make your wallet become skinny.”

Jimin glared at Yoongi, “What’s with that glare? I’m older than you, you little !”

“Nothing,”

“I thought you said you were just gonna buy me lunch?!”

“Like I said, I’m gonna force my out for you to come with me.”

“You need a beating, later.”

“C’mon! Be sporting for just a day. It’s gonna be fun.”

“Yeah, right. I’m out.”

Jimin quickly grabbed Yoongi’s wrist, “Ah hyung, just stay for a while.” He said with his puppy eyes. “Ugh, fine!”

“The girls are here! Quick, sit!” He waved at the two girls that came in the café.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the younger one.  He remained uninterested with the conversation they were having.

“Yoongi-ssi, what are you majoring in?”  Jennie asked to break the thick wall Yoongi was making while they were talking. “Business Management.” He answered in a cold tone, there’s no way I’m gonna like her. She’s too girly, which I don’t like. What the was in his mind taking me to a blind date I obviously didn’t like.  “Oh, same! Is this fate?” Fate, my . He rolled his eye in annoyance.

“Sorry to kill the fun but I have to go. Now would you mind if I excuse myself? My class is going to start after this, nice meeting you guys anyway. Good bye and have fun, Jimin.” He said as he got up from his current seat, grabbing his stuffs. Jimin didn’t have the chance to say something because Yoongi dashed off real quick. He let out a nervous laugh, “Ah, sorry about that. He’s not that open with new people. I have got to go too, I’m in the same class with him. I’m so sorry, I’ll contact you guys again soon! Goodbye!” and with that he left the two girls dumb founded.

“Hey, hyung! Wait up!”

Yoongi didn’t stop on his tracks and hopped in to his car. “Good luck catching up with me bro,” with a smug, he left Jimin on the streets.

“ YOU!”

Yoongi laughed hysterically.

Related imageJiwoo and Haeun walked in the café, where Yoongi and Jimin was actually there. It was a coincidence for Haeun but not Jiwoo. She wasn’t as surprised as Haeun was. Why? Because Jiwoo likes to follow Yoongi around. She knows everything about Yoongi except his underwears.

“Hey, isn’t that Yoongi and Jimin?” Haeun asked.

“Yeah, I think so?” Jiwoo answered.

“Are they like, on a blind date? It kind off explains the weird atmosphere around them.” Haeun said as she orders her favourite drink.

“I guess,” Jiwoo shrugged as they take their orders and went to take a seat.

“Oh, he’s leaving already?” Jiwoo muttered under her breath but Haeun managed to hear it.

“Who?” Haeun asked.

“Yoongi.” Jiwoo subconsciously answered

“So?”

“Oh? Nothing,” Jiwoo realized. “Why won’t Yoojung join us by the way?” she quickly changed the subject.

“She’s busy studying, why do you ask?”

“Oh, nothing. I was just wondering.”

Haeun nodded and slurped her caramel macchiato.

Jiwoo’s eyes followed Yoongi’s silhouette in his car. When will he notice me?

“Who?”

“Huh?” did I just said that out loud?

“You said ‘when will he notice me’ just now. Who is ‘he’?”

“Oh? No, no one. I’m always like that, I mutter something out loud unconsciously.” Jiwoo chuckled.

“You’re weird,”

“Is that a bad thing?”

“No, no, I’m completely fine with that because I’m weird too.”

Jiwoo let out a nervous laugh, “Okay.”

Image result for tumblr pngI walked in the hall way, heading to my locker to take my books for my class until I was dragged by the ‘Seokjin Fan Club’.

“Hey guys! What’s wrong?”

“Don’t ‘Hey guys! What’s wrong?’ us.” Hyorin said as she sent me death glares.

“We heard that you spent a night with our Seokjin, is that true?” Byeol asked, squinting her eyes.

“Yeah, I did spent a night over his house. We just played games, watch movies and stuff.”

They gasped, “You dare spend a night with him?! What a disgrace!” Woohee said.

, they said they were cool with me being friends with Seokjin? What the ?

“What? It’s not like I had with him! We’re not even dating for sake!”

“Yo, we’re cool with you being friends with him but no.” Hyorin said.

“We’re not cool anymore. Stay away from him.”

“Whoa, guys. Who the are you guys to tell me who I can be friends with?” I said, kind of losing my cool.

“I mean you’re the one who said ‘What do you take us for? Come on, we’re like 22 years old. We’re not in high school anymore. That’s so immature of us if we do that!’” I said, copying Byeol.

“Whatever, we don’t care about that. All we want is that you stay away from him or we make your life miserable.”

I scoffed, I’ve kept quiet about what my parents do for a while. They can ing make your parents business tear down before your eyes motherers. Try me. Is what I wanted to say but for the sake of my normal image, I won’t do that.

“ing try me.” I smirked.

“I’ll make your smug face go to hideous crying face, alright. Girls, take out your scissors.”

Snip snip. The sound of their scissors. ers.

Hey guys!  I wanted to stir up some drama but I don't really know how because i hate the frustrations lmfao anyways! sorry if the new chapter was boring TT but im trying my best and i'm a slow updater please bear with me, i have exams for 2 weeks, im dying lol. also, please upvote my story if you can, i'd aprreaciate that :-) and leave a comment too! i'll make sure to reply <3