Chapter 5

5 + 1 shinee

FEW MONTHS LATER @ POLYTECHNIC

Q POV

School wasn't as easy as i thought. Everywhere i go, people will be staring. What's worse? Having fans coming to me and say i'm an extra and i should just scam. Oh well, i should have expected it.

"Star!!!! Take a look at this!!! I printed this from an online newspaper" mina screaming her head of.

Must she always do that?==. Soon, i find out the reason why she was reacting like this.

"Shinee's Jonghyun to be confirm dating an actress shin se kyung by SM entertainment"

WHAT!!!???!!!!!!! WAIT!What has it got to do with me? But...

"Star!!!! Did you see it?" mina scream right into my ear.

Man, she really is going to make me deaf one day.

"Yes i did! It so big. I'm not blind" i said calmly.

Why? I just leave korea not long ago. Everything seems to happen so fast.Oh, and thanks to mr kim jong hyun, everywhere i went, everyone asked the same question.

"Hey star, is it true? Please tell me is rumours. Please!" 

What's more exaggerating? People come crying to me and said thier husband can't do such stuff. Husband... Fans... I could take it anymore.Aish~ My phone start ringing.

"Hello Star? Is it possible for you to fly back right now? I mean like. I think you heard about it? It's dangerous for you to be out in the public and sm decided to actually freeze shinee for a moment." Manager oppa called.

Oh great. I'm in the middle of my school term.==.

Back In Korea

"What are you doing back in korea? I mean shouldnt you be in singapore studying?" Jonghyun stared at me.

"Mr, all thanks to you. I'm in the middle of the school term.==." i replied.

I had enough of this JONGHYUN-SHINSEKYUNG relationship. I mean it crazy. There's actually rumours of shinee breaking up. What's more ridiculous? Fans actually became anti-fans and even quit being shawols.

"Now that Star's back, let sit down and talk about your relationship with shinsekyung that we wanted to say at first but waited for star as she's part of us."Onew oppa becoming all serious.

Onew oppa... He's so different now. He's so solemn.

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN DURING THE CONVERSATION? WILL THING TURN OUT FOR THE WORSE? STAY TUNE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's corner

Hello!!!^^V. sorry for being unable to update for a week? I was working part time for 10 hours daily but fear not! My part time job just ended ^^. Please do still support this story! Comments are loved and do subscribe ^^.