PROLOGUE

New Destiny

(A long, long time ago, in the earth nobody had seen)

At the top of the Seorak mountain, four men arrived in front of a gigantic ice castle. Blooded and bruised, they prepare themselves for the final battle. A battle that will end all war on the planet.

"This is it. This is what our fathers and the ones before them had been waiting for." a short haired man said as he wore his helmet and held on to his large sword.

"Avon, today we shall avenge your family and mine. This battle is ours!" Another man said as he caress the back of his armored tiger. The beast roared mightily in response.

"I don't know what you people want. But as long as this is over, the gold and the books of spells inside that castle is mine. Especially the food." the robed guy hissed as he pulled out a dagger from his back. With his other hand he opened a book and started chanting a few incantations to help him and his allies in battle.

Another man spit the small stem of reed hanging from his mouth before checking the number of arrows on his quilt and testing the strength of his bow.

Just as they were about to charge into the castle, the clouds get darker. A fog suddenly appeared around a group, hiding the castle from their sight. Suddenly, a black puff of smoke rose from the ground, slowly materializing as a figure in front of them. The men were in their battle forms, weapons all drawn to the unknown figure before their eyes widen.

"O....Oracle?" the man in the helmet spoke in a manner of both fear and shock. "Why are you here? The battle is not yet over.!"

"It is not....I know." the one they refer to as the Oracle replied. She was a tall, hunched elderly wearing a ceremonial mask. On her hands were an eye and a crystal skull. She speaks as if the air was carrying her voice across the entire land. "But it will not be over today as well." The men looked at her in disbelief but they never uttered a thing. There is a reason why the Oracle is feared all over the nation. She speaks of prophecies as if she was the one who molded the future itself. "Your destinies have changed now. This is not yet the time. All I see is death." she said as she raised the eye up above her head. The eye lighted up and from the light the men saw what the Oracle told. All of them died long before they reached the top of the castle. The Oracle put the eye down before lifting up the crystal skull. It rose to the sky slowly before hovering on top of the men, smoke coming out from its eyes. "Learn what it is to be learned. Feel what needs to be felt. Be ready. Be wary. We shall all meet again." the Oracle said. In a flash, the four men was consumed by the smoke from the skull and they all disappeared.

 

 

 

 

(Present time)

Five girls were walking home after a night spent at the mall when they saw something in the sky. A fiery red meteor was flying low and in the direction of the construction site just behind their apartment building.

"Did you guys see that?!" a tall, young girl said as the flaming ball crashed into the field. "Should we check it out?"

"What? No! What if an alien thingy was there? Do you imagine the germs??" the rabbit toothed girl shivered at her thoughts.

"Girls, but what if we get super powers from it? I saw the trailer for the new Power Rangers and it's exactly like this!" one of them said as her eyes grew bigger with excitement.

"Sugoii!~ Ikimashou!~" the long black haired girl said as she started pulling the other girls along. The fifth girl nodded as she followed, muttering. "Hai.~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A prologue for now. That way you can have a small idea of what's to come. Can you guys guess who's who in this story? Tell me in the comments!~ ^_^