The Idea

Paradise : Chanbaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But hyung it's going to be sooo fun!" Sehun whined for the 12'th time this day dragging behind me like a hungry puppy.

"I don't need fun Sehun, I have work to do and you don't expect this company to run itself do you?" Kids and their fun. It must be nice to not have to worry whether or not everything you worked hard for in the past 5 years is still there.

Sehun was my younger brother, meaning he didn't have to worry about anything. He partied hard and I worked, trying so hard to save the company my dad left us. I didn't mind, I've always hated sweaty bodies and bad music.

"How can you not have a bachelors party Hyung?! Of all things!!! I mean if this stupid wedding is gonna happen when you don't want it to, get something good from it at least!" Sehun retorted looking at me with those serious eyes.

A year ago my father decided it was a good idea for me to marry the daughter of the biggest law firm owner in China. I thought it was a good idea, this can make the company more stable and known. The girl is an actress and she has a good image with the public. Sehun was another story you see, my brother is not the most romantic gentleman out there but he doesn't play when it comes to love. He feels like I am giving away a big choice and that I'm losing my chance to see my own soulmate.

"How is partying and getting a huge headache in the morning a 'good' thing?" It's useless arguing with him but I have no choice. He successfully cornered me in my office as I was abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter