end

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her heart beat faster while she looked at the two red lines on the stick she bought on her way home. Her stomach felt funny because of the happiness and fear she suddenly felt.

 

She stood up from the toilet seat and stumbled towards the sink, she looked pale. Taking two steps back to look at her belly, she didn't notice any difference yet.

 

Sana ran her hands over it and imagined the baby that was growing inside. She couldn't help but let out happy tears. She was pregnant. She couldn't wait to tell Dahyun, she would be so happy. Her hands shaking when a thought came to her mind. 

 

What if I'm not a good mother?

 

Dahyun was great with kids and kids loved her. Sana wasn't bad at it but compared to the korean woman, she really wasn't used to be around them and ended up being awkward.

 

She sat down again, not wanting to really think about it. 

 

Dahyun would help her. She will be happy, right?

 

God, what if she isn't? They never really talked about having kids yet, only a comment here and there but nothing formal. Dahyun just started her new job and was already so busy, maybe she wouldn't want a child yet.

 

What if Dahyun didn't love it? 

 

Sana covered her face with her hands and breathed deeply to calm down, she was exagerating. She was just nervous.

 

They would have a child and it would be great.

 

She closed her eyes and smiled imagining her baby. She could see a little kid running around the house. Maybe it will have her nose, or Dahyun's eyes. 
 

It made her felt more relaxed and get used to the idea. Her breathing became normal and could finally think clearly.

 

Sana was crazy to even think that Dahyun wouldn't love that baby. She would learn to be a good mom, both of them would. 

 

"Are you okay?" 

 

The brunette looked up when she heard Dahyun's voice from the other side of the door. How long has she been inside? It felt like hours.

 

The nervousness came back realizing she has to give her the news. She felt many butterflies inside and her palms were sweaty now.  Sana bit her lips and thought about the best way to tell Dahyun.

 

"Yes. Give me a minute."

 

Dahyun heard Sana replying from inside the bathroom. She knew there was somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter