Chapter 13

DaBin [This Is How We Met]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbin lay on his bed after getting himself a refreshing shower. He’s been feeling too tired mentally and physically for days. Thinking of his lover’s condition really took a lot of his strength and energy. He already told the others about Dawon’s recent condition. He planned on resting for a few minutes or maybe half an hour before going back to the hospital again. He’ll take turns with Jaeyoon to taking care of Dawon. He reached out for his phone on the table before texting someone.

Sorry Chaniah.. Hyung is too busy these days.. Tell mom I’ll come visiting next month.

He scrolled to his previous text with Dawon’s and smiles at how the younger’s react with cute emojis. He puts down his phone and sighed. I miss you Dawon-ah.

“Youngbin hyung.. I love you… I’m sorry…”

Youngbin opened his eyes and stares on the ceiling with a confuse feelings. What is that? He took a glance on his wristwatch revealing it’s already been almost four hour since he fell asleep. He turned his head to the left when he heard soft knock on his bedroom door.

“Come in.”

The door is opened slowly from outside revealing a worn out Rowoon.

“Hyung, sorry … did I wake you up?“

“No Rowoon, I was going to get up too. Why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter