The Talks

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback again

"I'm not in the mood to talk, excuse me"

"I've always dreamt to win that competition and become a singer and being able to compose my own song, but then I remember how I was lost from you and lost my chance, then I got a good chance to join this agency, still with my dream to be a top singer and produced my own song, but then again, it was stopped since I have to sing a song from my own rival in the past." She spoke in a long sentences. I

"Why you always drag about the audition? That was just the past and we weren't rival"

"Of course we're not rival, I'm not on your level, who has a famous dad to win the competition and has a famous CEO girlfriend so you can get a job here easily"

"I don't know when will you stop thinking about that , and just so you know, I don't care anymore with what you think about me"

"Well of course you don't care, you've got everything, famous dad, famous girlfriend and maybe you'll become the CEO of this company too since sajjangnim is your girlfriend. And I can't imagine if the whole Korea found out that, the famous Lexa is actually a daughter of a famous director from White Spring Film who had a scandal with an actrees and she's also dating the A.CR ent's CEO"

I pushed her to the wall and grab her collar roughly. 

"Listen Jeong Eunji-sshi, you better shut up your mouth, I don't care if you keep dragging about my past, but don't ever dare to drag about my dad or Chorong unnie, you know nothing about it..!!"

"Wae? Are you afraid?"

"Afraid? Of what? You? NO, but let me remind you, you're an idol, you better mind your behaviour"

"Well, if I behave bad you'll be the one who's gonna lose, because of your dad's scandal".

"tt...!!!" I unconciously punched the wall behind her, it was close to her face.

 

"What??? She really did that?" Chorong asked with a disbelief tone.

"If only you believe" Bomi answered shortly.

It's not like Bomi accused her girlfriend for not believeing her, she has surely known that Chorong would believe to what she said. Chorong herself as a CEO might not believe this, since her company always trainer their trainees and artist to have a good attitude and to always behave good, speak and think carefully. But as a person who has already known her own girlfriend for more than 7 years, she would surely believe what Bomi said to her. Bomi is not a person who likes to get an attention for create something or stories like this.

"I know you won't believe this" Bomi stated, since she found Chorong keep spacing out.

"Anniya Bbom-ah I...." She hasn't finished her utterance but then Bomi cut her

"That's why I prefer to keep it for myself than telling this" She said.

"No, of course I believe you baby, I mean, I feel bad for that, my company never teach our trainees to behave bad like that and I never expect that she would treat you like that, I'll make sure to talk to her about this"

Bomi's mind wandered to the day of the audition, she never knew that  day would be so terrible till today even though it was not her who caused this, though it was likely change in a matter of years, she bitterly thought as she unfolded her momories few years ago. She made her way back to the CEO's apartment eyes in and out of focus on the corridor where she's walking with her girlfriend. Chorong's curious eyes keep glancing at her, Bomi knows it, but keep ignore it.

"Don't over think about it baby" Chorong spoke.

"No unnie"

*********

Eunji had her head rested on her pillow, putting down her weight into them and trying to rest her mind. Refusing her members offer to have a late night snack in the living room. It was bad, she knew that, as she always be with the kids to eat the snack after practice, but she has no power to get up and sit there on the living room.

"How was the recording unnie?" Hanny the maknae of the group asked her curiously.

"It was good, we didn't take too long to proceed it, and Eunji unnie was pretty impressive" Namjoo gave the short story about the session.

"You're both indeed main vocals, and lucky to get to work with composer Yoon Bomi" Seolla stated. Namjoo's eyes snapped open, filled with the sparks. She still can't believe she fonally worked with the Korean-US singer, that's what her CEO always told her. She began to recalling her short memory to the recording session.

"Mmm, Bomi sunbaenim was really impressive too, I love how she worked, being serious, but didn't talk to much, it seems like she has the same personalitu with our CEO, although not as strict as CEO"

Hayoung raised her eyebrow as she has already known the real thing about the couple.

"And Chorong sajjangnim said, we need to work hard, cause we might get another chance to work with her, I wanted that again, actually"

"I'd love to work with Bomi sunbaenim, she's quite interesting and brilliant as I see, and her bandmate, Kai" Hanny said again.

*******

Lazily walked back toward the bedroom, the silhouette of Honey Bee's leader disappeared. She was about to finally join the kids, but she stepped back then she heard the kids are talking about Bomi.

******

Walking on the pedestrian, heading to the office, the main vocal of Honey Bees kept her head down to the ground. Wearing a black cap, spectacles and the mask, to avoid gaining any attention from public. She would have been perfectly happy walking to the office to practice or to do another work. But today has been so different, Lee Joe, her manager, called her this morning to come to the office earlier, because the CEo wanted to talk to her. She has already known what the CEO is going to talk about and she would be ready to face anything. As she has predicted that she would walked into the CEO's room again, the office was quite hectic as today is a workday although she doesn't have any schedule at the office today. The CEO's room has been so familiar to her, with luxurious design and all the furnitures inside, but she has never been comfortable being inside it.

Chorong still can't believe for everything that happen between Bomi and Eunji, she thought that everything has been over since Eunji has finally debuted as an idol, although it's far behind Bomi. Her girlfriend has even thought that it was also over, but everything is seems still not fine with them. She knew, Bomi has done her best effort to reach this stage, the fame, the recognition from the world although she is just an indie musician. She's sure Bomi had practiced a lot before she got the fame and the recognition even though she never witnessed it for the whole years.

Walking into the CEO's room on the 3rd floor of the building, Eunji thought to herself that maybe today isn't going to be so good, and the days ahead, she probably would g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter