Twelve : Confrontation

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Returning to Kai's apartment after being with his friends and knowing some details as to what really happened back then is hard, but Jinyoung really wanted to talk to Kai so that his mind will be at ease, he wanted to hear the man's side of the story no matter how twisted it was.

As soon as he got off of Mark's car he saw Sehun walking towards him immediately, the man didn't miss a beat. He looked back at Mark before opening the door.

"I might be MIA for a while, but I will contact you as soon as I can transfer my stuff in your pad." He quietly said as Mark held him by the hand.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay? I mean what if he forces you to stay, you have my number call me anytime and I will tell Jackson." Mark whispers as Jinyoung shakes his head.

"I don't want to trouble you guys with mundane things like this. If what Kai said was true, that he loves me sincerely and respect me as a person he will say yes to what I want." He calmly explains.

Mark sighed, he doesn't think that returning here will do any good towards Jinyoung's predicament but what can he do? It is Jinyoung's will after all.

"Be safe. And keep in touch." 

Jinyoung open the car door and Sehun immediately guided him away from the car and up to the apartment.

"Kai has been balistic, he hadn't slept a wink." Sehun quietly confided as Jinyoung stayed silent. Guilt is slowly creeping up on him. Kai might be one of the most ruthless man in the country but he has always taken care of Jinyoung.

"We know where you've been." Sehun suddenly said as Jinyoung shakes his head.

"And why are you telling me this.."

"For you to be prepared and expect the worst from Kai." Sehun said as Jinyoung nods his head in acceptance.

They silently walks towards the apartment and Sehun open up the door for the smaller man. Jinyoung saw Kai calmly sitting on the couch with his brandy in hand.

"Oh...look who decided to come home.." Kai sarcastically said as he glares at the smaller man who stiffen in sudden fear. A drunk Kai has never been nice or kind to anyone.

Sehun quietly stayed in the background as he refused himself for the worst. Kai is his boss and his friend, but his main duty is to keep Jinyoung safe from anything and anyone...that includes Kai.

"What can you say for yourself love? Have you enjoyed your few moments with your ex boyfriend? Have you lost any means of contacting me, so that I can get you out of wherever those bastards are?" Kai angrily said as he glared at Jinyoung who isn't looking at him.

"Speak up damn it!" 

"Kai...I want to move out."

Sehun turns at the smaller man in shock.

"What?" Kai asked in disbelief.

Jinyoung straightens up and stared directly at him.

"I said I want to move out. I will stay at one of my best friends house..."

"Do you honestly think that I will believe that bull Jinyoung??" Kai shouted as he stands up.

Sehun walks forward as to be ready to defend the younger man.

"I...I have talked with my friends and they made me realize that you don't love me." Jinyoung stutters as Kai look at him in shock.

"What the hell are you talking about? A few hours with them suddenly cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter