Comeback Day

I'm A Girl?! {2jae}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum POV:

For the next two days, I stayed out of sight at the dorm while the boys got ready for comeback. Mark took my place as leader and told the guys that I had a family emergency and was going to miss comeback. They were always gone for schedules so most of the time I was at the dorm alone. 'How long am I going to be like this?' I wondered sitting at the table in the kitchen. I got up and began fixing something to eat and didn't hear the front door opening. "Who are you?" I heard and froze. It was Jinyoung and I didn't answer. His footsteps came closer and I didn't know what to do. "Are you going to answer me or do I have to call the police?" he said and I turned around. "Don't! Do not call the cops Jinyoung, please" I said begging as he looked at me surprised. "It's me Jaebum" I said. "Why should I believe you?" he said giving a glare. I had to think for a minute and then it hit me. "When we were 17 I went with you when you got that awful tattoo that-" I started when he covered my mouth, face cherry red. "Okay! I believe you just don't continue that story" he said and I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. 


"So you drunk something at the party and now you are a girl. That's pretty crazy" Jinyoung said sitting down with two cups of juice passing one to me. "I know but it happened" I said taking the cup as I ate the sandwich I finished making after the small incident. "Sorry about almost calling the cops Jae" Jinyoung said and I waved him off. "Its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter