Guardian Angel

Meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Losing everything for getting someone is everything but not love.

Giving comfort to your body with someone’s touch is everything but not love.

Forgetting your own existance for sake of someone is everything but not love.

Leaving all selfrespect and running after someone is everything but not love.

Chasing someone and throwing yourself upon someone and forcing them to accept you is everything but not love.

Only Lust is not love. Only forgiving is not love. Only giving comfort physically and mentally is not love.

Love is a point which is dimentionless. It is universe whom noone can measure. It is everything but noone can explain but can feel and make someone feel just as KAI AND SEHUN did.

Love doesnot require  angelic faces, fluffy dreams, loving hugs and kisses, someone can love you the deepest even without touching your body. Love is incomplete without touches, but not physical touches are always important, love is pouring your soul into someone’s conscience, once souls touched eachother there is no way to escape now.

LOVE IS NOT BEING EACHOTHERS OBSTACILE IN THE WAY OF ACHIVING THEIR DREAMS IT IS ALL ABOUT GUARDING EACHOTHER WITH THE BEST EFFORT AND BEING EACHOTHERS GUARDIAN ANGEL JUST AS SEHUN AND KAI.

 

 

 

 

Kim Jongin (Kai)   a 22 years boy who was arrangged to marry a bookworm Oh Sehun. He does not said a single word against it because the life he was living was n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter