This has to be a witch

it started with nudes (don't let it end)

Baechu unnie [13:12]

To sum it up...

You made Mino go to jail,

Almost did the same to Jisoo's friend,

And let's not forget that you attacked the mall Jinyoung was in,

All because you were jealous ?

 

Jensetter [13:12]

Yeah but Jongin bailed him out

All good

 

Baechu unnie [13:13]

...I'm not saying you have a problem with jealousy BUT you totally have a problem with jealousy

 

Jensetter [13:14]

Wtf no I don't!

I'm not jealous!

I'm territorial and that's natural

 

Baechu unnie [13:14]

Then you won't do anything to Soojoo or Jinyoung?

 

Jensetter [13:15]

I'm not going to do anything to Jinyoung

I've thought about it and he always dresses like he came straight out of bible study

A nerd can not charm my Jisoo

 

Baechu unnie [13:15]

But she is one

 

Jensetter [13:15]

She is allowed to be one 

 

Baechu unnie [13:16]

Nerdphobia

Jensetter [13:16]

I'm not nerdphobic

I just don't want nerds to make a move on my nerd

 

Baechu unnie [13:17]

What about that Soojoo?

 

Jensetter [13:17]

Who? 

 

Baechu unnie [13:17]

Jisoo's college friend

 

Jensetter [13:18]

Ah Satanjoo!

She is a threat,

A big one

 

Baechu unnie [13:18]

Wdym?

Jensetter [13:18]

It doesn't come from me but objectively seen she is... like super gorgeous

Silky hair, smooth skin, perfect proportions like Jisoo

Wait I got a picture of her

 

Baechu unnie [13:18]

Why the hell do you have a pic of a person you claim to hate?

 

Jensetter [13:19]

Unfortunately it was on Jisoo's IG

 

Baechu unnie [13:19]

I know her

 

Jensetter [13:19]

You do?

 

Baechu unnie [13:20]

She is a co-model and sometimes actress for SM station 

Jensetter [13:19]

MODEL? I KNEW IT!

Give me all information you have about her

 

Baechu unnie [13:20]

Jennifer

Jisoo has tons of model friends

Learn to deal with it

 

Jensetter [13:19]

Nooooooo 😭😭😭

 

Baechu unnie [13:20]

Stop crying you big baby

Jensetter [13:22]

 

Baechu unnie [13:23]

More importantly...

The witch is in town

 

Jensetter [13:23]

O.O

That's not funny unnie

 

 

Baechu unnie [13:24]

Do I look like I'm joking?

 

Jensetter [13:24]

I can't see you...

 

Baechu unnie [13:25]

Do you not watch tv anymore?

 

Jensetter [13:25]

I only watch my girlfriend 😍

 

Baechu unnie [13:25]

.....Turn the tv on

Channel 5

 

So Jennie grabbed the remote and turned the tv on as instructed. The corners of  dropped into a frown.

"On the 12th Lee Chaerin's new high end dance and singing studio titled +udontsendrabbitstokillatiger+ will be expanded to Seoul."

"The company focuses on turning normal people who think of themselves as rabbits into tigers. Professionals who gave the studio a first visit are certain the success rate for every single person is 100%."

"The millionaire herself is predicted to attend the launch. Many high profile personalities are already invited."

Jennie leaned back on her seat totally drained. So what if she comes here? It doesn't matter. She can just ignore it and keep living her life. Her phone vibrated, notifying her that she had a schedule. Right. She almost forgot because of this news.

"Jennie." Her favorite voice greeted her before she felt a hand on her thigh. She turned around to see Jisoo sitting next to her. "You seem tense, are you okay? You didn't even notice me."

The brunette moved her hand to rest on top of Jisoo's. "I forgot that I have a schedule, that's all. You want to accompany me? It could take long... but we can do something afterwards." She tried to regain her composure and sound natural.

"Sure." She interlaced their fingers and gave her hand a squeeze. "Let's go."

Jisoo was with Jennie 24/7 since her work kinda is observing Jennie, not that she doesn't like it, she loved it. The two went for a quick walk to the Chanel building in Seoul. If Jennie wasn't in Hera's building, she was in Chanel's building. It's pretty stressful. She didn't forget to cover herself with a mask and glasses before she walked out with Jisoo hand in hand.

The weather was peaceful and the temperature comfortable. Not too warm but not that cold either. Jennie sighed and interlocked their arms to press herself closer into Jisoo's body.

 "Jendeuk," Jisoo tried once more. She didn't quite believe Jennie before. "What's wrong?" Something was on Jennie's mind and she knew it. She could tell simply by glancing into her eyes.

"To be hones"

"Jennie!" A deep voice called from behind. Jennie recognised the voice right away while Jisoo assumed a fan saw through her cover. A fanboy at that.

Jennie turned her face. "Taehyung, what are you doing here?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows which didn't go unnoticed by the brunette, so before she could assume anything else Jennie whispered into her ear, 'That's my brother.'

"Mom is on a business trip, so I tagged along." He shrugged. "You should come say hello to her." He walked closer to the two. "And who is that pretty girl?" He winked at Jisoo. 

Jennie kicked his shin with a scoff.

"Ow! What the hel"

"That's my girlfriend. Eyes off."

"How am I supposed to take my eye"

She gave him a menacing glare which made him raise his palms in defeat. "Okay, okay, I'll keep my eyes away...?" He didn't quite know himself what he meant with that but you don't argue with Jennie because she always wins. When Jisoo chuckled he made the mistake of looking at her, earning another kick from Jennie.

"Come on! That was a normal react"

She was about to kick him again when Jisoo put her hand on Jennie's forearm to stop her with a reassuring touch. "Be nice to your brother, Jendeukie."

Taehyung smirked. "Yeah! Be nice to you" His grin turned into a loud laugh. "Hold on... Jendeukie...?" He didn't expect his sister to allow anybody to give her such a rather cute nickname. She almost slit his throat when he once called her 'Jen', so this was beyond everything.

"Shut up!" She kicked him again, making his knee give in. "We are going." She took Jisoo's hand and tried to walk away but Jisoo pulled in the other direction.

"Don't be mean, Jendeukie." She pouted cutely because she knew what kind of effect that had on her girlfriend and she was right. There was a glimmer in Jennie's eyes.

Taehyung was about to open his mouth after hearing the nickname again but Jennie glared down on him, signalling him to keep quiet.

"I'm not going to say hi to mother." Jennie folded her arms. "I'm dead to her and she's dead to me."

Taehyung shook his head. "That's not true. She even asked for you to attend her launch as representative for Chanel. An invitation was sent, it should reach you soon."

Jennie looked at him in disbelief. Why would she do that? She probably didn't even know herself. Her mother was impulsive like that. Surely she didn't want to make up. Jennie is certain she is going to act like nothing happened when she meets her again.

"Please Jennie... We could be a family agai"

Jennie chuckled bitterly, cutting him off. "We were never one to start with." She narrowed her eyes and sprinted ahead to the Chanel building.

Taehyung sighed sadly. Jisoo gave his shoulder a squeeze. "I'll talk with her..." She told him before she ran after her girl. Taehyung gazed at her distancing figure, hopeful suddenly. Maybe she could help them. 

 

...

 

"Please Jen."

"No!"

"If I'm going to accompany you?"

"Still no."

"Pleaseeee~" Jisoo pouted and took her hand in hers before she the back of her palm with her thumb. "For me?" She could see Jennie's shell start to shatter. She was giving in, her eyes were totally softening to the touch.

"No..." She gave her weakest disapproval yet. With a small smile Jisoo pecked Jennie's fluffy cheek.

"Let's go even if just for seconds. It's not only good for your job but also you can see your family... If it turns out that your mom organized a satanic circle or something like that we can always just escape." Jisoo grinned. "I promise I will distract them while you run away. You know, I could just randomly start dancing like a maniac or pretend to be an eco-warrior and riot."

This earned a small giggle from Jennie. Jisoo knew she had her. "Please baby?"

"...Fine." Jennie folded her arms and turned around. "But I'm going to take your word for that. If I give you a sign start your I love trees agenda."

Jisoo slung her arm around her neck. "Hell yeah, good idea, Jendeuk. Besides I actually love trees."

"You do?" Jennie cocked an eyebrow. 

Instead of answering her question Jisoo picked her phone up and showed her a baby picture of mini her hugging a tree. "I hugged a tree before I hugged my parents."

"Oh my god you look so cute!" Jennie squealed in awe. "Send me this picture and we have a deal." With a smile Jisoo did that just that.

Jennie made a mental note to herself to tell her servants to plant a hundred trees for Jisoo. That would surely make her happy. 

 

...

 

Bffs

 

Limario [15:12]

You are going to some fancy launch to meet Jennie's mean mom?

 

MC Chu [15:13]

Seems like you are capable of reading

 

Rosie [15:14]

Are you okay Jennie unnie?

She sounds like a terrible person

 

Jen [15:14]

I will be since Jichu is with me

 

MC Chu [15:15]

💗😘

 

Jen [15:15]

😘

 

Limario [15:16]

Bleh

Do you really have to do that here?

🤢🤮

 

Rosie [15:17]

We are also coming

 

 

MC Chu [15:17]

what

 

Jen [15:17]

what

 

Rosie [15:17]

For mental support

 

Limario [15:18]

She says

But she just wants the buffet

 

Jen [15:19]

You really don't have to

It's going to be super boring

 

Limario [15:20]

It's already decided

We will play your bodyguards 💪

You two are tiny

 

MC Chu [15:21]

Jennie is tiny

I'd like to be removed from that narrative

 

Jen [15:21]

You are smaller than me

 

MC Chu [15:21]

Lies

 

Limario [15:21]

You are both dwarfs

Here is the proof

 

MC Chu [15:21]

How is that proof you idiot?

 

Jen [15:22]

😠

 

MC Chu [15:22]

Now she is angry and pouting

Thank you Lisa

 

Rosie [15:23]

Try milk

It helps babies calm down

 

MC Chu [15:23]

I was already on my way to warm the milk

 

Limario [15:30]

Update

 

MC Chu [15:32]

Still upset

But at least doesn't refuse to drink her milk anymore

 

...

 

Jennie was fidgeting in her car seat. "I want to go home Jichu. I can't do this. I don't want to do this. Why are we going again? This is bad idea. A bad ide"

Jisoo pulled her in a for a tight hug. "Calm down!" She chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "What's the worst thing that could happen?"

"You don't know my mother, Jisoo." Jennie frowned. "She is going to drain the life I was struggling to regain out of me in a matter of seconds." She said quietly.

"Then I will just have to resurrect you." The raven squeezed her sides. "And afterwards we can fight that vampire together."

The brunette slapped her shoulder while the corners of threatening to form a smile. "She is no vampire... She is a witch."

"You two," Lisa cut them off from behind. "This is like your first public appearance together, did you think about it? It's going to create a lot of buzz."

Jennie shook her head. "This is a private event Lisa. Plus we are going as a group. No one is going to suspect us dating." Jennie explained her. She has indeed thought about this. After all she was not going to put Jisoo in the public eye like that.

"So you want to keep your relationship a secret?" Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows. Finding it hard to believe. This shouldn't be an easy feat to achieve.

Jennie interlaced her fingers with Jisoo's. "At first, that's what I had in mind... but Jisoo insists on being able to take the consequences, so I gave in. If people find out then they find out. However I think a calmer reaction would occur when we make a public statement first which is why we are waiting for my lawyers to end the contract with YGE. It shouldn't take longer than a few days. Afterwards I'm going to post something on my Instagram." She tilted her face to Jisoo. "You are still fine with that, right?"

Jisoo smiled with a nod of her head. "Of course." Dating a popular idol and CEO is not something she has done yet, so she has no idea how the public response can affect her but she doesn't really care as long as she can be with her Jendeuk.

Soon they reached the studio and Jennie started panicking even more. She was wrapping Jisoo's arms around her like she was her life vest.

 All of the girls looked pretty glamorous. Chaeyoung and Lisa wore matching orange and red silk slip dresses with a v-neck and spaghetti straps. Jisoo decided on a blue sleeveless mini dress, graced with a feminine belted waist and finished in a glistening metallic weave. It made her thighs visible. Therefore Jisoo took a jacket along. Not because she was scared of people watching her but because she was scared for the people who might watch her since her lovely girlfriend told her in her most serious manner 'if they stare I swear I will put their eggs in my blender and make them drink it.' Jennie obviously wore a black Chanel dress, surprise. Her upper area wasn't too covered, so her collarbones were very visible and Jisoo couldn't take her eyes off them.

"Baby," The younger grinned cheekily seeing her girlfriend stare holes in her sharp outlines. "Eyes up here." Jisoo quickly looked at the ground with a red face. Jennie chuckled and gave her girlfriend a quick peck on her head. "You can stare all you want later..." She whispered seductively, making her hot breath hit her ear before she on the shell and turned her face away from her as if nothing happened like the sly cat she is.

Inside the venue ChuLiChaeng felt out of place. Important looking people in every corner, drinking champagne and snickering. In contrast to them when those three go out they drink beer and act like monkeys. They don't have to fit in but at least they won't embarrass Jennie. That's their goal for the day but it seems like they already failed when Chaeyoung practically threw herself to the buffet, making the people around her eye her weirdly and take her distance, Lisa pulled on Chaeyoung's arm to stop her from stuffing since everyone else ate even the mini burgers with napkins and plastic forks. What's up with the mini food in the first place? Everything was small, mini burgers, mini pizza, mini champagne, mini forks... Perhaps rich people like having small things to feel big, Lisa concluded. Chaeyoung however disagreed with the Thai and claimed they might just starve themselves to look good, that's why. Then they started to argue. Again.

In the fear that it could end in a fist fight, Jisoo interlocked her arm with Jennie's and pulled her away from the scene. "I'm so sorry, baby." Jisoo apologized for those uh monkeys.

Jennie didn't mind it at all, she even smiled. It was already more amusing than any celebration she has ever attended and that says a lot.

"Jennie," Taehyung nudged her shoulder excitedly. "You came! And the pretty gir" After receiving a glare he cleared his throat. "I mean and Jennie's pretty girlfriend?" Another glare. "Okay, um... Jennie Kim's pretty girlfriend that... belongs to Jennie Kim?" She gave him a nod of approval and he just sighed in relief.

"I'm Jisoo." The raven smiled at Taehyung. "Fancy suit." She complimented his black attire which gave him a smug look.

"I know right? Your dress is also gorgeous." He gave them a thumbs up. "Both of yours."

"Did you just say Jisoo's dress is gorgeous?" Jennie snorted. "Implying she is not gorgeous but only the dress? You are asking for a beating brother."

Taehyung shook his head quickly. "That's not what I meant! Of course she is gorgeous!"

This only deeped the frown on Jennie's face. "Why the hell are you calling my girl gorgeous so eagerly like it's your job? Stop it."

Taehyung was at loss for words. "BBut you..! You made me..!" He raked his hand through his hair. "Ah! Forget it! As always you are a pleasure to talk with sis and as great of a conversation this was how about we go to mom now?"

"That's a great idea!" Jisoo cheered. "Right Jendeuk?" She knew at the end of the day Jennie was always sad about her relationship with her parents. She could swear she saw Jennie crying once when they walked through their usual park and witnessed a bunch of ducks walking behind their mother goose. Although her girlfriend reassured her she only had something in her eyes she didn't believe her. That's like the cheapest excuse but she wasn't going to push it since Jennie seemed uncomfortable about it.

"Yeah.. Great idea." Jennie remarked sarcistcally before Taehyung dragged the two to their mother. Jennie recognised her back. Jisoo immediately catched her intimidating aura. If the others looked important she looked untouchable.

"Eomma!" Taehyung called her. "Look! Jennie came!" He almost threw Jennie at her but Jennie kept her ground. She didn't met her mothers gaze.

"Jennie!" Her mother threw herself in Jennie's arms. Jennie's eyes widened. What's happening? "I missed you so much my daughter!" Whaaat??

It's a trap. Definitely has to be a trap, she told herself. She had no idea what this woman was plannig but she was planning something.

"And who is this beautiful woman? Your lover?" The woman let go of Jennie and pulled Jisoo into a hug, making Jisoo looked at Jennie questioningly from her back. Jennie responded with a shrug.

"That's Jennie's girlfriend Jisoo!" Taehyung stated in her stead. "They look cute together, don't they?" Her brother tried to keep the conversation going since Jennie suddenly appeared to have forgotten how to speak.

"They sure do." Her mother smiled. "My name is Chaerin, pleased to meet you Jisoo." She let go of her.

"THE SIMULATION IS GLITCHING!" Jennie screamed and ran away, making everyone stare into their direction. Jisoo quickly gave Lisa who was on the other end of the room a knowing look. This means code green.

Chaeyoung ran after Jennie while the others are going through with their previous planned strategy. Lisa picked up two decorative plants from the corner and threw one to Jisoo.

"SAVE THE TREES!" Lisa screamed and jumped on a table. "The trees need to be saved!" Jisoo jumped after her and hugged both plants.

"Did you already hug a tree today? Did you already plant a tree today? If not then what are you waiting for!!?" The raven exclaimed.

"Trees give us food and oxygen! What have you given them?" Lisa questioned with a frown. She pointed to the young man in front of her. "What do you think sista!?"

"Uh..." The man responded. "That you two are crazy?"

"Exactly!" Lisa yelled. "Wait... no!" Ah he got her good. She threw the plant on him as revenge, earning a loud whine.

Jisoo rolled her eyes at the childish monkey. "Trees control climate by moderating the effects of the sun, rain and wind. Let's keep it that way and not interfer with our climate!"

The two originally wanted to do this act to help Jennie escape but instead they used it this time to take the attention from Jennie's sudden outburst away. By now everyone must have forgotten Jennie's scream and sudden disappearance.

Taehyung's jaw was already on the floor. What's happening? One second his sister screams and runs, the next her friends act like eco-warriors. He turned his face to his mother. "TThat wasn't too bad was it?" He soon noticed there wasn't anynone beside him. Chaerin long gone.

 

...

 

Back in the car there was silence until Jennie spoke up. "She is crazy I swear." She told Jisoo with a pout. "Really. She is plannig something."

"Okay." Jisoo held her hand soothingly. "I believe you."

"I mean it." Jennie sighed. "She wants me to think she is happy to see me and then force me to do something that helps her reputation. It's always been like that, Jichu. She only cares about money and power and is one of those people who don't care who suffers from her doings."

"A witch." Jisoo exclaimed.

"That she is." Jennie nodded. "No doubt about it." She leaned back in her seat and rested her head on Jisoo's shoulder. "Sorry for leaving you, though. I shouldn't have ran away without you. She could have attacked you with witchcraft, I should have protected you." She frowned. "It won't happen again."

"It's okay." Jisoo patted her head softly. "You freaked out. Besides I can protect both of us." She gave her a toothy grin. 

 

...

 

??? [23:48]

The Bird Landed on the Branch

 

??? [23:52]

Good job

You shall receive your payoff

You can find it on your bank account tomorrow

 

??? [23:53]

:)

Pleasure to make business with you Ms but I don't really need the money

If you ever need such help again don't shy away from asking

 

??? [23:56]

Very well

Depending on her response I might need your help soon