Tutorial Mode

Textmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ OPEN MESSAGE ]

Greetings, player! 

Thank you for purchasing Textmate, brought to you by Big Hit Games.

In this Virtual Reality game, you have the chance to meet and interact with the students of Crown Academy. Get to know Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun, and Huening Kai as you enter their world, where anything is possible. In Textmate, you decide what you want to do! With Big Hit's latest technology, players get to speak and act as they wish, with no limits to their capabilities. Explore the city, figure out its secrets, and see where things lead you.

Do you have what it takes to unlock all Affection levels with each character? As soon as you start playing Textmate, the game will be running even when you're away, so don't be gone for too long! Make sure to download the Textmate app on your phone as well to receive real time texts and updates from the game. Offline replies will still affect your progress in the game, so be careful. Take the game with you wherever you go! The possibilities are endless. 

We hope you enjoy your time at Crown Academy!

Sincerely,
Big Hit Games

Note: You must have a VR set in order to play this game. VR set sold separately. 

[ CLOSE MESSAGE ]

 

Jang Seoyun didn't really consider herself the type to end up with a dating game, but she wasn't going to complain.

After all, the game appeared in her Steam account one day, even without purchasing it. When she contacted the moderators about it—wondering whether it was just some system glitc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter