Game 1

Game over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our companies hate each other. SM and YG are the biggest rivals ever since before. Always competing for the number 1 spot of entertainment company who made the bigger impact every year.


I was given a mission by the agency and it is to destroy this man for they can see him as a threat. He got the same facial features with the ace of the rival company. He got the skills and charisma. He got the talent and swag. No need to doubt it and there is no way. 


I was asked to hang-out with him, befriend him and made him fall for me. Which later on i succeeded . We became lovers, with him of no idea that I will be his biggest nightmare.


He fell deeper and deeper that I became his world. And when I made sure he is really at the peak of his feelings, I destroyed him. I broke him, I told him that my main objective is to mess up with his life in order for him not to focus on his career. I told him the company gave me a mission and it is him, it is to wreck him and his feelings. That I never love him, I don't have any feelings for him, that I just want to sabotage his life. That I just played with him which I really enjoyed. 


He cried, he got angry, he throw his disappointments, frustration and s by breaking anything his eyes took sight. Punching the wall making his hands bleed.  I just stood there watching him being a mess. He kneeled in front me hugged my legs and cried saying not to leave him. Saying that he can even leave his career and dreams for me. That I can still comeback to him and he will still accept me and love me like nothing happened. He begged while hugging my legs tightly. I got tired standing there. I held his shoulders to make him stand. I can see his bloodshot eyes staring at me with plead. He looks like a mess, just like what I pictured.  


"Seulgi please" he uttered, I just stared at him directly emotionless.


"I love you so much don't do this to me" he said once again


"I will do everything for you, just stay by my side, I will make you love me."


I decided to just leave it as it is according to what I planned. Leave him hurting and agonizing.


"Quit it Mino, leave some pity for yourself. I just played with you and now I am done"


 I took my step and turned my back on him. But I came to halt when he suddenly hold my arm to turn me around and kissed me. I resisted, I keep on pushing him but my strength is nothing compared to him. As he have his hands cupping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter