rival banker.

banker.

btw just like fast forward ages cos i didn't connect the chapters well

 

'Banker of the decade?' Lucas screamed down the phone as he banged his large hand on the oak wood desk.

'Sir, I can arrange the award to be rigged so you can be banker of the decade and not Oh Sehun.

Not like Oh Sehun is a bad person or anything, but in the banking world he is Lucas's biggest rival. 

Not like he's a bad person or anything. Lucas laughed.

He's a bad person for stealing his signature banker look.

He's a bad person for being taller than him.

And he's a bad person for trying to steal Y/N with an interest rate deal of 7% more than he does. 7% interest is a sweet bargain, but if that means he wins Y/N and her money, it means war.

He got up from his desk, eyeing his assistant before angrily walking out to go home to get ready.

Obviously, he was wearing his banker outfit; his white shirt slightly wrinkled like sausage roll pastry, a bowtie and a black suit that matched his black hair cos he was angery.

He had practiced lines in the mirror to get Y/N back, but was hopeless that they could work. Sighing at his lousy attempt, he took the elevator down to his slick black limousine, cos he's rich, and thats what bankers do.

To his surprise, there was another slick black limousine when he arrived. Sehun stepped out of the limousine, black suit, black hair, black tie. Very emo, but still a bad person. Lucas side-eyed his rival as they both walked through the red carpet to the Banker Of The Decade Award Ceremony (the BOTDAC). But Lucas didn't notice who was on the other side of Sehun...

Y/N?!

He really couldn't believe it now. Sehun really just stole his girl like that, right infront of him, with a bargain of 7% of interest. He rolled his eyes when Sehun waved at him and walked to his table, trying not to care about the very big banker problem he soon had to face.

Some speeches went on, until Sehun got up on the stage, the big HSBC logo behind him.

'Thank you for buying my new current account package deal. 7% interest rate for a limited time! Ahaha.' Everyone obviously clapped cos like thats a bargain that makes me go zoo wee mama.'I hope in 2020 I can bring everyone better savings accounts' and then he went on about some banker stuff and talked about his dog for abit, then everyone clapped and he went off the stage.

Though Lucas felt like that was a threat to him. Is his plan really to overthrow his sweet savings account deal from Halifax? It was Lucas's turn next anyway, so he got up and made his way to the stage.

'Y/N. I know Sehun may be a better banker than me, but please come back. I miss you, and I'll give you 2% extra interest.' He said, but that was in his head as he was going up the stairs.

He cleared his throat as he placed his sweaty palm on the kneck of the microphone, adjusting his collar and opening his mouth to talk.

'If these for walls could talk, when that bass go boom, an intellectual once said. That intellectual was me.' He pulled up a Halifax logo in the back. 'Our current account deals will have 8% interest by the end of the decade, aka tomorrow, so if you wanna get one now you better get one now.' And then he also said some banker stuff and talked about banker stuff and everyone clapped.

He went to sit down, and could obviously see Sehun giving him the eye from across the table, knowing e lost to Lucas's banker ways.

Suddenly, the host appeared, holding the envelope with the winner. She smiled, sllooooowwwwwlllllyyyy opening the envelope, pulling out the folded card and ssssllllooowwwwlllyyy opening it.

'The winner isssssssss...'

She literally took ages, like every banker there was tired and annoyed. Especially Sehun, cos he knows he paid her to switch out the winner so he can bully Lucas about it for a whole decade.

'Barclays?'

'Barclays? How-' Lucas almost choked on his Italian red wine.

Jyp stood up as everyone, confused, homogeneously applauded as he paraded onto the stage, Feel Special playing in the background.

'Thanks ya'll. Stream Fever and I offer 10% interest on my current account.' He got down from the stage and back to his seat.

'Wait. I have something to say.' Y/N stood up, running to the stage.

She cleared . 'Wong Yukhei. I know you're here. I'm sorry I left you for banker Sehun. Yeah he's hella y but you're more than that. You're like the free hot chocolate with a sausage roll. Banker Lucas, I love you.' The whole crowd gasped at the e🅱️ic moment.

'Y/N, I love you too.' Lucas stood up and it wasn't hard to see him either cos he's like 6ft.

Sehun didn't really care cos he loved his dog more than Y/N anyway.

Y/N and Lucas lived happily ever after at Halifax together, or are they really?? and Jyp senpapi had Barclays best bank of the decade now.

What about the banker rivalry? Gonna have to wait til 2030 for that mate.