Chapter 9

What Am I To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Yeonah--

 

The sound of birds chirping caused me to stir in my sleep. Lazily I turned to look at the clock situated at the bedside night table. It read 6:15am and I groaned as I tried moving but an arm was wrapped around my waist that pinned me down against the bed and up against his bare chest. I tried moving but the soreness that ran through my body was evidence that what happened last night was real. 

I felt him move and pulled me back against him when I tried moving away from him embrace. "Where you going?" His mumbles barely audible and I smiled before whispering, "I need to go wash up." He lowered his head and planted a kiss on my forehead without opening his eyes, "stay with me." 

Raising my head up to meet his face I couldn't help but smile. I never imagined to be in his arms for this long and it prompted me to kiss him lightly on the lips to give me more assurance that this wasn't a dream. His dimple smile appeared and even with his eyes closed he managed to find his way around my neck, pulling me towards him as he lays on his back with my chest pressed over his. I pulled away and left a small kiss on his neck and pulled myself out of his hold to which he objected. Grabbing hold of my wrists and pinning me back down onto the bed and this time his eyes were opened. "Don't go.." He whispered.

"As much as I'd love to stay in bed and rest, we both know that's not going to happen. You need to work and I need to make us breakfast." I said before wiggling my way out and he gave up after a unsatisfied sigh. "Use my bathroom." He said as he snuggled back under the sheets. 

"My stuff is in my room." I replied as I threw on his over sized shirt as well as picking up my clothes, I walked towards the door and headed out. 

After taking a shower, I peered into his room again to check whether he was awake or not and sure enough he was still asleep. Walking back into the kitchen, I pulled out some toast, avocados, and eggs. Breakfast was going to be simple today since I was quite lazy to cook a full meal. I looked at my watch and pressed my lips together thinking about what I should do before my appointment that afternoon. 

The sound of the toast popping up from the toaster made me jump in surprise; never fails to do so. I walked over to place it on two plates and topped it with a slices of avocado, an eggs and with salt and pepper. I felt a pair of arms snaking from behind and around my waist and I smiled as he pressed his head against mine. "You're awake just in time." I said.

We stayed like this for a while and I turned my head to see him looking at me, "How are we going to eat, if you keep holding me like this?" He chuckled and let go of me before reaching for his plate and sat down at the table.

It's been awhile since we had breakfast together and today was different amongst most. After what had happened yesterday changed everything between the two of us. "Babe. Move into my room." He suddenly stated as he took his last bite of his toast. 

"Hmm?" I said surprised while chewing down my mouthful. He walked over to the sink and placed his plate in before turning to me with a smile, "Well married couples don't sleep in separate rooms." I looked away to hide my blush and smile.

Namjoon got ready to leave and so did I. "Where are you going?" He asked. 

"I have an appointment to go to." I said as he was putting his shoes at the front door. He walked up towards me standing there watching him, "Why not come with me, manager can drop you off." 

"It's okay, I can manage on my own." I replied. He leaned in to kiss me goodbye, "I'll be home later today. I have something to finish for the album. If you get bored at home later. Come visit me." I nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter