Vending Machine Talk

Seven Days with iKON (iKON Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3: Vending Machine Talk

 

Irina's POV

"Is there a question?" I finally asked that question.

I did it! I had presented the new project smoothly and turns out it was quite good as well because I could see the satisfied expression on Yena Eonni and Jiyoung Oppa. Moreover, Mr. Yang had been smiling all the time while I was presenting the project.

"I have no objections for this project. I am quite satisfied with the details that you had made and it suited to my need. Well done, Media Marketing Division." said Mr. Yang. I was smiling widely because of his compliments. "However, I think your division should give a brief script to each member when their turn to do Live so they would do well."

I quickly wrote his advice to my notes. "It is a good idea, Sajjangnim. Thank you very much."

"Okay, that is enough for me. How about you, guys? Do you have any questions or advice for this project?" asked Mr. Yang to IKON's members.

B.I raised his hand. Ah, there goes again-my heart was thumping hard again. "Yes, please B.I-ssi." I said.

"Ah, please just call me Hanbin." he said while smiling politely. It made my heart skipped a beat though.

Oh my God. Please be calm, you goddamn heart. I thought to my self. 

He continued, "I really like this project. I think the others member think so too, don't you all?" asked Hanbin to the others member. They were nodding their head quickly and even Jihwan gave me two thumbs up.

"But I'm scared we would end up spoiling too much on this IKON's Journal about our new song and MV. And when the song finally be released, people wouldn't be so surprised again because they've seen too much on our Live. If that happens, what would we do?" he asked.

Luckily, I've expected this kind of question. I showed to them one of the presentation page about details of Live.

"As you can see, the duration of Live will be limited for just one hour. We will make sure fans would only know the basic thing. It would be satisfying fans' curiosity about the comeback, but they wouldn't have too much information. Is it fair enough, B.I-I mean, Hanbin-ssi?" I asked B.I carefully.

He seem less concern from before, consider that he had satisfied with my answer. He was nodding at me and then gave me his thumbs.

"Okay, then. Kamsahamida, Media Marketing Division for working hard on on our comeback. Let's work hard together." he said while clapping his hands, and it was followed by the other members.

Me, Yena Eonni, and Jiyoung Oppa bowed to them politely. We were smiling to each other and I've never been felt so relieved.

"Alright, this meeting is dismissed. Thank you for the presentation, Media Marketing Division." said Mr. Yang to the three of us.

"Kamsahamida, Sajjangnim." we said in harmony.

"Oh, but for IKON-I give you 10 minutes break time, I still want to discuss something with you guys." said Mr. Yang to IKON's members. They look a little bit horrified. Maybe they weren't expecting that surprise next meeting. I have to hold my laughter.

"Alright, then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter