Chapter 9 Extra: Calm before the Storm

Your Weird Mourning

Sana after Dahyun fled: Hehe, little girl, fight me.

Then she turned back in a good mood and continued to fold the clothes.

  …

 

  In less than a day, the whole secretary office knew the news that secretary Minatozaki was staying in president Kim’s home. Except for secretary Chou, who was shocked, the remaining two didn’t feel anything. After all, secretary Minatozaki used to go to president Kim’s house and stayed there frequently before, but now it changed into a long-term residence, which was no surprise.

 

They were more concerned about something else.

 

This morning, secretary Hirai and secretary Son murmured in front of their workstation. They were just like the underground party who spoke in secret signals.

 

  “Three days.”

 

  “Well, counting today, it’s the fourth day.”

 

  “Have you seen it?”

 

  “No, how about you?”

 

  “Not at all.”

 

  “Something big is going to happen.”

 

  “It’s absolutely something big!”

 

  “What’s going on?”

 

The third voice suddenly cut in. Secretary Hirai and secretary Son were shocked. They turned around and Dahyun looked at them with her arms crossed. Most of the time, Dahyun’s manner was very consistent with the momentum of a general manager. For example, now, she successfully scared the two secretaries to become speechless.

 

Dahyun was silent for a moment, “Don’t say, deduction of wages.”

 

Nothing was as important as money. When they heard this threat, they immediately told the truth. She listened to their words and Dahyun finally understood what they were talking about.

 

It turned out that they had been watching Sana for a few days and were stunned. Even if she saw Dahyun making mistakes, she didn’t yell at her loudly. They thought it was extremely wrong, so they exchanged information with each other. They just wanted to know what happened to secretary Minatozaki.  

 

The two secretaries were honest and looked at Dahyun dryly. They didn’t know if Dahyun would be angry, but Dahyun still had her arms crossed in silence and said nothing. 

 

After half a day, they saw Dahyun’s shoulders collapse.

 

With a long sigh, she pulled a chair and became the third underground party to join them. “I also think something important is going to happen. Do you want to help me analyze it? Is Minatozaki Sana about to make a big move?”

 

 The other two secretaries: “…"