Huit

Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How can she not fall in love with Moonbyul? When she felt that Moonbyul truly cared for her. 

If people know that they are just playing relationships, they would accuse Moonbyul of being the one taking advantage of the situation. Yongsun knows that it isn’t the case, she also took advantage – to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity to be with Moonbyul. Moonbyul said sorry and expressed that she feels guilty for dragging her into this situation. Yongsun somehow understand why Moonbyul had done this – she is in love and she would do anything to make Chanmi come back to her.

“Do you really need to ask me over and over again about that? It’s only been two hours since you asked how I am in person when you walk me to the library earlier, remember?” Yongsun complained.

“I just want to know how you are doing. Is that wrong?” Moonbyul answered.

“I’m fine okay? Nothing bad will happen to me inside the library.” Yongsun talked back. Moonbyul’s worrisome nature is alarming her a bit. She is worried she might get use to this. Despite of how pathetic she feels about the situation, she acknowledged that she is happy and she liked how Moonbyul worry for her. If things between them were real, she could have been the happiest woman in the world. Moonbyul would be the perfect lover.

“Okay. So, where are you? Are you still in the library?” Moonbyul asked again.

“I’m on my way home now. It’s my day-off today.” Yongsun informed.

“Good because I have something to tell you. I hope you don’t mind listening to me for a bit. I want to tell you about a certain woman.”

Yongsun felt that her heart had stop beating. She was silent for a moment. Is Moonbyul having another woman now?  “Is this about Chanmi?” she asked.

“No. It’s about…” Moonbyul stopped talking for a bit before continuing. “I don’t know but I think I’ve seen the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen in my whole life.”

“I see. That’s good. Do you want to introduce her to me?” Yongsun uttered with a bit of difficulty. She felt like a hand had squeezed her heart and its hurting.

“Actually, she just near you.” Moonbyul responded. “Look to the left.”

Yongsun although puzzled looked to the left. She saw the glass door that reflected her image. She froze.

“I would like to surprise the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen in my whole life.” Moonbyul spoke behind her.

Her heart went overdrive. She turned the other way to hide her blush.

“Please stop joking. This is not funny.” Yongsun said afterwards.

Moonbyul chuckled. “All right. But you have to admit, it was kinda cheesy.”

Yongsun tried to walk away but Moonbyul stop her and told her that they will go somewhere. She asked if they will have dinner and told Moonbyul that it is still early for that.

Moonbyul smiled. “Actually, its more than that and I would rather keep it as a surprise. It is something fun. Something enjoyable. I promise you’ll have a good time. I am doing this so that you will get use to my presence.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter