Oh My Dear Lord God Almighty!

Hana Kimi [KR Version]
Hwang Tae Kyung quickly got off of Go Mi Nam and rubbed his forehead as Go Mi Nam rubbed the back of her head as she looked at Tae Kyung.

"Erm, Hyun-Shik knocked us over," Mi Nam explained as the dog looked at Mi Nam. 'I did want to join too!' Hyun-Shik (the dog) said in his mind as he whined.

Tae Kyung glared at his dog as his dog looked away. "So what? What are you doing here anyways?" Tae Kyung asked in a cold voice as he started to pet Hyun-Shik.

Mi Nam boiled up as she couldn't take it anymore from Tae Kyung's coldness. So she took a deep breath as she turn to look at Tae Kyung.

"Well maybe I should have just left you alone you know!! But if you catch a cold, it'll be me who gets inconvenienced! Also, I thought that maybe I should've woke you up, since it you snored SOOOO soundly...And I was shielding you from the wind, and...and that's what happened," Mi Nam said in one breath as she started to catch her breath.

She was still mad as she heard a little laughter out of Tae Kyung. "Kekeke, you're a weird guy," Tae Kyung said as Mi Nam looked at him blankly.

Mi Nam then smiled evily as she continued more, "Also, I'm not done yet, since I did hear you ground your teeth, your eyes were half open, and I heard you talked in your sleep! HA!"

Tae Kyung narrowed his eyes at Mi Nam as he decided to speak. "Liar." That was all he said to Mi Nam. "Well, the one who fell over was you," Tae Kyung said to Mi Nam.

"Hmph," Mi Nam grunted as she pouted. "We should get going then, since you are so worried about being sick," Tae Kyung said as Mi Nam looked at him standing up.

"Tae-" Mi Nam tried to finish as she looked at his handsome face. "Wow," Mi Nam softly murmured as she gaze up at him.

"Strong wind," Tae Kyung said as the wind blew past him. His hair flew back as he tried shielding his face while using his left arm.

Mi Nam looked at Tae Kyung as she saw his eyes turned to stare down upon her. "Yah, are you daydreaming?" Tae Kyung asked as Mi Nam shook her head and looked down. "No," she answered as she tried to hide her blushing red face.

-

Jeremy was at the track field with the whole class in his P.E. uniform on like everyone as he was wandering around the field thinking about this morning when he hugged Mi Nam.

"Why? Why didn't I ask the last time?" Jeremy questioned himself as he thought about the other day.

*Flashback*

"GO MI NAM!" Jeremy waved as he smiled happily to see Mi Nam. "Oh, Jeremy," Mi Nam called back as Jeremy came to hug her.

"Oof," Mi Nam tried to breath as Jeremy had one of his arm around her neck and looked at Mi Nam's face. "Yah, why is your face so red?" Jeremy asked looking.

"Hah? No, it is NOT RED!" Mi Nam shouted as she turned away trying not to face Jeremy.

"Well hurry up and come get your time measure, not too many people did theirs yet," Jeremy said as he patted Mi Nam's head.

"Yeh," Mi Nam answered as she sprinted away from him.

*End of Flashback*

"Hmm, is it because she-"

*ZOOP!*

Jeremy was interrupted by a quick wind that blew past him quickly. "WOAH! GO MI NAM! YOU'RE SO FAST!" The timer guy shouted as Jeremy turned around to look at Mi Nam.

'Geez, I guess he has no plans to high jump anymore.' Mi Nam said in her head when she came to a stop and looked at Tae Kyung. 'I just wish to see it.' Mi Nam said.

"OMG! What's that? Go Mi Nam's time?" Other students asked as they all came to ask. "What's wrong?" Jeremy asked as he walked over to look at the time.

"Je-Jeremy! You need to check this out," the P.E. teacher said as Jeremy was shock by the time. "This is Go Mi Nam's 100 meter time, and he beat your record, plus, you're the only one who runs the fastest!" The P.E. teacher said as Jeremy turned to look at Mi Nam.

-

During lunch break, Mi Nam was talking to some other guys as they were praising her. Just then, there was a loud chant coming from outside the canteen.

"GO MI NAM! GO MI NAM! GO MI NAM!"

"Go Mi Nam, they're out there calling for you," a student whispered as the door burst open and some guys in a karate suit ran inside shouting for Go Mi Nam.

"Wahhhh~" Go Mi Nam yelled as she threw her milk carton away and ran for it. Not only were there karate clothes students, but other students dressed in drama club, soccer club, and other clubs chased after Go Mi Nam.

"JOIN OUR CLUB GO MI NAM!" The people that chased after Mi Nam shouted out loudly as they chased her out of the canteen. "Good thing I run fast," Mi Nam said under her breath as she ran away quickly for her live.

Go Mi Nam ran as fast as she can and then she ended up outside of the school campus near a road as she hid in a bush looking and checking for the crazy people.

"I'm guessing I got away?" Mi Nam questioned herself as she wiped her sweats. Then something startled Mi Nam as she looked at it. "Hwang Tae Kyung-shi," Mi Nam said under her breath as she looked at him and bent over closely to his face.

"HAVE YOU GUYS FOUND HIM YET?" The crowd asked loudly as they were calling for Mi Nam.

Then Hwang Tae Kyung looked like he was getting bug by the noise and was about to get up when Tae Kyung turned to sit at behind the other bush and a man saw Tae Kyung.

"Yah, have you seen the new transferred student Go Mi Nam?" The guy asked Tae Kyung as Tae Kyung looked behind him and saw a hand sticking out. Tae Kyung smirked a bit as he thought to himself, 'Stupid shrimp.'

Mi Nam was so scared that she was going to get caught that she prayed to the lord to let Tae Kyung help her. Tae Kyung stood up and stretched as he yawned a bit.

"No, I haven't seen the new kid," Tae Kyung said as the guy nodded and ran off screaming for Mi Nam.

Mi Nam seemed to blush a bit when she remembered the way she looked at Tae Kyung and sped off. "They're-Huh? Where'd he go?" Tae Kyung asked as he looked at the bush with no one there.

-

Jeremy was in his soccer uniform as he was kicking the ball up and down with both feet.

"So Mi Nam-e, the rules are simple, the first person to get a shot into that goal wins," Jeremy explained as Mi Nam pulled back both her long sleeves.

'I got to take this challenge as I am a...guy here.' Mi Nam said in her mind as she looked ready to play. Jeremy was kind of jealous that Mi Nam ran faster than him, so he decided to make a challenge.

Passing by, Hyun-Shik sniffed the air and saw Mi Nam. He barked as his paws jumped on the gate. Tae Kyung then turned to look at what Hyun-Shik is looking at, and there he saw Mi Nam and Jeremy playing soccer.

'Dammit!' Jeremy cursed in his head as he tried to get pass Mi Nam, and when he did, he turned around quickly and whacked Mi Nam on the head hard.

*WHACK*

*THUD*

Mi Nam fell down to the grass and laid there. Tae Kyung was startled by this and ran to the soccer field. "GO MI NAM! MI NAM!" Jeremy screamed as he was trying to wake up Mi Nam.

"Yah, go to the doctor and tell him to prepare a bed," Tae Kyung ordered as Jeremy looked at Tae Kyung. "Yeh," Jeremy nodded as he sprinted off quickly to the doctor's office.

Tae Kyung then carried Mi Nam bridal style as he put on a frown. "Geeze, you're one troublesome-" Before Tae Kyung end his own sentence, something startled him even more.

[Health Room]

"Yea, Mi Nam just got knocked out, that's all," the doctor said as Jeremy looked at Mi Nam who was sitting next to him all this time. "YAY! YOU'RE NOT DEAD GO MI NAM!" Jeremy over reacted as he was happy dancing.

"Are you awake yet Go Mi Nam?" Jeremy asked Mi Nam as he held Mi Nam's hand and looked at Mi Nam. "Jeremy...SPECTATORS LEAVE NOW!" The doctor said as he kicked Jeremy away.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU RETARDED DOCTOR?!" Jeremy shouted as he held his fist up at the doctor.

"Woah, are you going against my orders? Do you know what I do to people who don't listen? I will step on that person's face because you know why? I LIKE STEPPING ON MY PEOPLES' FACES!" The doctor shouted at Jeremy as he raised his foot up.

"Let's go," Tae Kyung said as he pulled Jeremy's back collar and dragged him out. "NOOOO!! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE. GO MI NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM!" Jeremy screamed as the doctor chuckled.

"Heh, yea, get out you little terd. This isn't a waiting room for you. So if you want to wait, then wait outside," the doctor said laughing as Jeremy was shouting back, "LET GO OF ME TAE KYUNG. I'M GOING TO BEAT THIS RETARDED DOCTOR!" Jeremy shouted.

The door closed shut, and after some minutes, Go Mi Nam opened her eyes a little and sat up slowly. "Where am I?" Go Mi Nam asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"Oh, you're recovered already?" The doctor asked Mi Nam as Mi Nam rubbed the back of her head feeling a little pain.

'Oh, that's right, Jeremy knocked me out with his elbow whiling playing soccer and passed. But if I don't get out of this health room quickly I-' Mi Nam said trying to finish her sentence as she smiled at the doctor.

"I'm recovered now, BYE!" Mi Nam said as she got off the bed quickly and was about to run when the doctor pulled her back with a smirk plastered on his face and said, "What's a 'girl' like you doing in an all boys school huh?" The doctor asked Mi Nam as she gasped.

'will be exposed.' Mi Nam finished off her sentence in her mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview Next Chapter: Picture of Hwang Tae Kyung on top of Go Mi Nam?!

What do you all think about Chapter 3.
Do you like it?
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!
GOTTA JET NOW!