A Deal Between You and Me

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's message : There are special appearing for two people. Enjoy! :)

************************************

Minki's POV


"Jimin, Jimin!" I struggled to get up to follow Jimin but I was so weak that I couldn't move fast. 

"Minki, let him be! He won't listen to us at this moment. You should go to get treatment for yourself first. Your forehead, noses and mouth are bleeding a lot." Youngah tried to stop me from staggering to follow Jimin. 

 

*coughing*

 

I coughed and suddenly threw up my blood out from my mouth. 

I almost fell down but Youngah grabbed me in time. 

 

"Oh god, Minki let's go to hospital!" she cried out her worries.


*car's driving sound*

 

I became more worried when I heard he drove so fast. I struggled to open the door to go out but he has already gone far. 

 

"Minki, let's go to hospital!" she insisted me. 

"I'm so worried about him. Go and get me my phone!" I commanded. 

"We shouldn't disturb him at this moment. Let's wait until tomorrow!" she refused. 

"Go and get me the phone, Youngah!" I repeated with mean facial expression. 

She lost her words. She went in and took my phone to me. 


Dialing 


I tried to call him for 5 times but he didn't pick up. When he finally picked up..... 

 

"Hi, are you the phone's owner relatives? The phone's owner has got into traffic accident....." 

 

An unfamiliar man picked up Jimin's phone instead. I was stunned to hear the news. 

"Which hospital?"

I asked for the hospital that they sent him to. 

I told Youngah about the news then we quickly went on a taxi to go there. 

.....

On the way, Youngah couldn't stop crying. 

"I'm the worst. I hope it's not serious." 

I remained silent as I already died inside. I caused someone who considers me as his good friend to meet such unfortunate fate. 

.....

We reached hospital. I myself felt so weak and likely to faint soon but I was worried about Jimin more. I wanted to go to see him and made sure he's safe. 


We asked a nurse. She told us he was saved. But he was hit on right arm so hard so he has to wear a bandage for a moment. 

We felt relieved. We went to his room. But when we arrived, there were many people outside or maybe a lot inside his room so we decided to come to see him later. There were many reporters. He's really a big star. 

.....

I went to get treatment for myself. My forehead on left side and mouth on right upper side were bandaged. Since my wound was a bit serious, doctor kept me to stay in hospital for one night. 

 


"Minki, you should sleep now." Youngah held my hand to comfort me. 

"I feel so bad." I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I sobbed. 

"Me too. But he's saved. Let's take rest for now! You're badly sick too." she consoled me. 

I nodded then closed my eyes, trying to sleep. 


-----///-----
 
NEXT DAY

Next morning, doctor allowed me to discharge. Youngah and I went to visit Jimin before heading back home. 


There were no more reporters but there were two men inside the room. Jimin was awake. He was talking to them. I became more relieved to see him not that serious. 

 

We hesitantly entered.

 

Jimin soon changed his facial expression once he saw us. 


"Why the hell you both came? Wanna see if I have died?" he shouted angrily. 

"Is this the cheap man and girlfriend you told us, Jimin?" a tall, white guy spoke up. 

"What a shameless creature!" another good-looking guy cursed us. 

"Yeah, Namjoon, Yoongi..... I'm in this state because of them." Jimin replied. 

"We got it." the two friends or maybe his relatives turned to look at each other a little bit then approached me. 


"Jimin, we're worried about you so we came." I spoke up. 

But Jimin didn't look at me anymore. 

The two men finally reach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter