NYOLS 3

Not your ordinary Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Winter   I am at my room right now, fixing my things. My cousin Jongin went at cathedral (?) I don't know actually. So that makes me and Karina alone in this house. I have this weird excitement feeling.      After fixing my things, I went outside to see the beautiful flowers! I am inlove, I wish I have my camera here or even my phone aish. I walked around so I can see all the plants Karina have. While admiring the flowers and plants, cold breeze hugged me.        Brrrrr so Cold! I am wearing sleeveless that's why!   "Winter! Get inside, the weather is not good now! It might be have a storm later." Karina said, so I get inside cause it's too cold! We're at the kitchen right now, she's making a hot chocolate for us, ohhh how sweet.   "You s-should not wear clothes l-like that!" I noticed how her eyes behavior when she said those words, hmmn? I wore a sleeveless crop top and shot skirt. Did I have an affect on her?    "Why?" I asked, innocently . She sighed and pose a proper posture then turn her back at me. Rude woman!       Look who's saying?     "Ladies should not wear clothes like that" she said, while pretending to do something, pretending to do the hot chocchocolates when in fact she's done. She's cute when She's in rattle.    She gave the 1 of the 2 hot chocolate to me, My cousin is lucky to have Karina as his wife, she's beautiful, caring and not to mention a good cook! But it's mystery. I never have any idea about it, I'm sure my parents too!  We even don't know that Jongin is seeing a girl, or Jongin dating someone. It's mystery, and I'll solve it cause I am detective Winter!     "Hey Karina, how long are you and my cousin? I mean as a couple?" I asked, but she didn't answer it. She just drink her hot chocolate, she's really rude. She doesn't even look at me!   "Heeeyyy Karinaaaa answer meeeeee!" I childishly begged, I hope this will work. But no. Oh Gosh, what am I? Just an Air?!  Why she's not talking to me!   "KARINAAA" I shouted, so she cover her ears. She throw a death glare to me after the shout.   "What is your problem?!"    "Now you're talking to me" I smirked, her face looks like she's gonna murder someone, and I think that someone is Me. Hehe.   "Tsk, what do you want?" She asked, still not looking at me, she just stared at her empty glass of hot chocolate. "Answer my question"    "Okay! Okay! I'll answer your question or questions after you changed your clothes!" She blushed!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter