Day 47

100 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you noticed some things lately?”

 

“Not that much as far as I know, I’m still as gorgeous as ever just like my girlfriend.”

 

“No, not that.”

 

“I see that you aren’t denying that we’re both gorgeous.”

 

“Seriously though, people have been looking at us more frequently than the usual and I’ve heard them ta-talked about our re-relationship too.”

 

“So? It’s probably their first time knowing two gorgeous ladies dating each other.”

 

“Doesn’t it bother you?”

 

“It never bothered me since day one and so should you.”

 

(“She held my hands and scooted closer to me. I could hear countless murmurs from the simple gesture, mostly consisting of huge disbelief that the most popular girl on campus is swinging that way. I took a quick scan and I could see disgust some of the girl’s faces, while the guy’s laughter echoed as they teased their buddies for the reason why they ended up getting dumped by the Bae Joohyun.”)

 

“People like them only tend to gossip a lot since they’ve got nothing to do. We’ve got nothing to hide.”

 

“But–”

 

“Seungwan, why do you worry so much about what other people think? Does homouality bother you that much?”

 

(“Of course it does. It’s not normal after all. And yet those simple words that used to slip through my mouth so easily were not something I could say anymore as she lightly squeezed my hands so gently, making me feel guilty of my own opinion about the topic at hand. In the end, I couldn’t open my mouth to respond.”)

 

“What do you want to propose then? Lie to everyone that we’re just ‘gals being pals’? When it should’ve been obvious from the start and they’ve only realized it until I gave you – like what – a literal peck. A peck, Seungwan. And they act as if it was something indecent. Ugh, I don’t want to deal with those homophobes.”

 

“Maybe…”

 

(“Maybe… I should have never agreed to this crazy deal from the start. I should end this right–”)

 

“Don’t tell me you’re ending the deal because of that reason.”

 

(“Don’t give me that look, Joohyun. I’m weak for that pleading look of yours.”)

 

“Uh no, just maybe… tone it down a bit.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter