Straight To You

Straight To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wendy thought this dazzling day can't outdo jennie's bright eyes. her gaze never leave her girlfriend, who's happily cooking breakfast and even dancing softly to stephanie poetri's I love you 3000. she's still sleepy because of over time at work but can't let go of the opportunity to just stare at her lover's existence and enjoy her lovely presence.

 

 

 

Her cold personality really loves jennie's tenderness. her warm heart, cutest gummy smile, clumsy and y attitude when she's pissed or jealous.

Wendy never thought a workaholic, cold hearted, over all like her would get a jennie kim that warms everyone's heart. 

"Good morning, unnie," the cat eyed woman happily greeted. wendy didn't notice that her lover already finished cooking and the breakfast is now served at her plate.

She politely smiled at the cutest woman she ever know.

"Good morning." she greeted back formally while jennie sits down in front of her.

 

 

They eat in silence, glad that jennie understands she's not much of a talker ever since.

"I'm going to meet my new co-worker who happened to be my friend back at highschool, unnie." her lover inquired, all smiley after she swallowed her food.

"I don't know if I can go home early, there's so many things we'll talk about." jennie dragged the word 'so' it almost made wendy smile. "unnie, if you're going to over time, please eat. or do you want me to send your dinner again?" her warm hearted girlfriend offered, but wendy shakes her head and said, "enjoy your time with your friend, jennie. just text me if something happens. if you need a ride or what, I'll leave my work."

She momentarily thinks about what she just said.

 

 

 

was it too cheesy?

 

 

 

 

nah, too whipped.

 

 

 

 

She internally rolled her eyes before drinking water.

When she takes a look at her lover once again, she's fuming red.

"And yeah, I'm going to over time again.. I have to finish a major project. see you later, jennie." she informed then leave her lover alone. who completely paused at her seat.

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

Jennie thought her heart will come out of her body after her girlfriend, that cold woman she loves really said that to her.

It's subtle way to say, 'I'll leave everything for you.' that made her internally squealed. 

She's not ready to get that response.

Specially for someone like wendy, her cold hearted lover.

When wendy walked out to prepare for work, she held her face. feeling red and smiling like a fool.

"Can't wait to tell this to irene unnie!" she smiled so bright it made the sun jobless.

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Wendy's mind travelled back to jennie.

The one and only distraction at work she accepts.

Because she can't forget jennie's face when she pecked her lips.

Stunned and flustered. 

 

 

 

 

 

Is she really that not affectionate?

 

 

 

 

 

And how can jennie kim endure her cold ? 

 

 

 

She's really happy, though. she knows she'll never get another jennie kim in her life. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where's my workaholic of a friend? oh! there she is!" jisoo made her presence known at wendy's office, together with lisa and seulgi.

"Ma'am! they-" her assistant comes after her friends walked in but lisa quickly covered .

"If wendy unnie fires you, I'm going to kick her . go back to work." she pushed the assistant out.

Wendy can't help to giggle.

"She's literally day dreaming about her girlfriend and didn't hear our knocking." seulgi rolled her eyes.

"I am not," the office worker denied and added, "I'm thinking about ring."

 

 

 

 

"Oh !"

 

 

 

"It's about time!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Hell yes, finally!"

 

 

 

 

are the reaction of her friends.

"But I can't think with peace in mind if one- or worse, three of you are here." wendy chuckled after her friends quickly disappeared.

They didn't forget to threaten her, though. that if she didn't do it, she'll be killed.

She's really motivated this day, her project is almost finished and she can't get jennie out of her mind. that's why she's resting her hands against the back of her head, feet lying at the top of her desk, eyes closed as her mind goes back to the days she's catching feelings to the cat eyed woman. 

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

2 years ago

 

 


An angry hamster walked out of her apartment. she's really late, her alarm didn't wake her up and she dreamed about bright skies last night but it didn't reflect to her mood today.

She's newly hired worker and currently renting at some flat with a y landlord. 

She repeatedly scold her lazy for watching anime until dawn and didn't worry about work, still in denial that she's living the life of adulting.

The manager warned her, because she's only starting and already showing tardiness. she promised that will be last time with a resting face, so the manager just nodded and she goes back at work.

She nearly knock her co-worker down after he spilled coffee at her working clothes.

"I'm sorry!" he apologized, clearly staring at her chest.

She swiftly changed her clothes, it doesn't sting because the coffee is kind of cold.

After work hours, she waited for that worker who spilled coffee on her.

And knocked him down outside the company.

 

 

 


...

 

 

 

Wendy scoffed after realising that her keys are indeed missing. her knuckles hurt so bad after punching her co-worker's hard face.

She doesn't want to contact her y landlord, though. she don't want her day to be worse than ever.

"Hey," she continued looking at her missing keys, completely ignoring a woman calling her. she prays for a miracle for her keys to suddenly ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter