CH04

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 


 















 

 












 

Its was a long day and B.I was bored. Yet he cant leave as he didnt expect Lady Hwang words would be true. He tried to move his body but it hurts badly that he gave up on leaving. It was already midnight and he have not seen your presence since after you left him alone. Just then he heard a knock that makes him tilt his head to face the door. The door creaked open, revealing you holding a tray of food. You went in and sat at the edge of the bed.












 

You look like a corpse. You know you can sit down and drink that water.




 

Its too painful that i feel like dying.




 

Well you could have told me earlier so i let you be eaten by those Ravens.




 

How do you even know all this things.




 

My brother always tell me stories about them. It kinda reminds me of a deadly zombie. Let me help you up so you wont starve.




 

You are so loyal to Lady Hwang words huh.




 

She is someone who is not the person to play with. Also she is like my mom.




 

You dont even have a family.




 

I lost one during a huge incident. Im left alone till three guys saved me from my worst. Im left with myself now.




 

Oh.... im sorry....




 

Its fine. You did nothing wrong at all. Now sit up before Lady Hwang nagged at us.




 

Fine. So tell me wha-




 

You talk too much.




 

Really shoving food so i can shut my mouth




 

Well if thats the only way to make you eat.




 

Wow. Unbelievable






 

As you keep feel him while having a conversation. You find that he is not that bad even if you both just talked nonsense. on the other hand B.I. finds you amused as he gets to know your other side yet he still wants to know more deeper about you. The real you.....







 

I know right. So how dorky your brothers is.




 

As much as you want to know you shoud meet them, they are cool with newcomers




 

Wow im the newcomers. Nice statement.




 

Yah at least I aint saying that you are a stranger right.





 

Chill im not mad at it. Im fine with whatever you called me. I should meet Lady Hwang now since you are finished with your meal



 

 

You are leaving again. How nice of you





 

im not leaving this place since I swear to Lady Hwang that I'll stay. just give me a moment with Lady Hwang. I will come back and annoy the hell out of you for the rest 2 days. That's if you are alive tomorrow.




 

That is sarcastic statement right





 

I don't know. Rest I will play with you when im free...




 

whatever get lost...…











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

How the heck did we even lost him




 

More like why didnt you be with him in the first place.




 

Well he run away and told me to freaking seperate so we wont get caught together.




 

Now what are we gonna do.




 

We need to find Hanbin before he is in our enemy hands.




 

You think its easy like that. We dont even know where he is.




 

Dang it.




 

Lets just try to trace back where he is. Junhoe try track where his phone is. Yunhyeong and I will fine any trace thats left behind. Meanwhile we should beat up some enemy

 



 

Hyung its still dangerous when Black Raven still out and about. We dont have any clue when will they pop out.




 

We live through it before and we still will.




 

I agree with Jinhwan hyung. Lets start finding. Losing Hanbin is not something we should take light on it.




 

Lets start then.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You were alone with Lady Hwang as B.I. were fast asleep. You were helping out by pick away the wilted leaves since you cant leave the place for few days. So you decided rk make yourself busy. You sigh as you had this feeling where Bobby will question you on something which makes you in dazed for awhile. Lady Hwang looked at you and snap you back to reality.









 

You really had to do that.




 

You are in dazed. Are you worried or something




 

Its not like you would take care of it. Im fine Lady Hwang.




 

I have known you for years and your white lie is still weak to be used as a cover up. So tell me why are you worried.




 

Bobby is just something else Lady Hwang. Like your beloved Kim Jiwon. How did you even not think about him.




 

If i dont think about him. I would let him be dead by the wounds he has. But Bobby is someone that has a weak heart. No one have been like that ever since your brother took him in. Knowing that both of you known each other for so long. He cares that is why he get mad at some point.




 

Still i wish he could understand me more...




 

Dear... he understands you but you have to make it clear with your words. Dont hide it before it turns with regrets.




 

Fine... i will take note of that.




 

Good now wake him up. Its his meal time. I will prepare food. Just help him out of the room.




 

I sometimes wonder why he cant get himself out.




 

You want a long or short answer




 

Neither of both i guess.




 

Well what are you waiting for.




 

Wow hold those threats man. I will get him out.









 

You quickly leave the place and went to where B.I. is. You went in the room and saw him sleeping peacefully. You rolled your eyes as you thougjt you could get some rest too. Not wasting any of your precious time. You shake him to wake him up. But he didnt budge. You keep doing the same thing for a few minutes. Still no budge. You gave up and was about to leave and get a hucket of water. But instead you were pulled into the bed and you found yourself in his arms. You were starting to feel panic but with just his sense and him hugging you closer to him. You didnt felt too much panic as before. Then you start to poke his cheek










 

Wake up. Can you please let me go.




 

Five minutes. Just five minutes....




 

Even if so let me go. Can you mister. Please respect gap. Li-




 

You should shut your mouth before you regret soemthing.




 

Over my dead body. Let me go please.




 

Lets just stay for five minutes. Thats all i ask. Now sleep.




 

Hanbin. Seriously you really got to get up bef-....






 

Little did you know. You didnt expect what you would exprienece next. Up till it happened.....