Han River

Lo siento

As they headed to the basement parking, Joohyun started to get a little worried. She looked around to see if there was people staring at them. Luckily, there weren't people looking at the two celebrities. 

Joohyun thought, "What am I doing? We aren't even together. Why do I have to get scared if I'm not dating him?" 

They arrived in front of Hyukjae's car, a white Porche. Joohyun had ridden the car once before, but with other Super Junior's members. It was a whole different thing. Hyukjae opened the door for her, she got on the passenger seat. They exit the parking. The sky was clear blue, it wasn't snowing but the air looked cold. There was an awkward silence. He turned the music on as if he read her mind. It was Free Love by Honne, Joohyun's favorite. 

"I love this song. I listen to it all the time." Joohyun broke the silence. 

"Really?? I didn't know. I like it too."

They listened to the song. She hummed and he smiled at her. 

"Are you cold?" Hyukjae asked when the song finished. 

"Yeah a little." She replied.

"I set the temperature higher. But it will take some time. Here hold my hand."

He held out his hand to Joohyun's side but kept his one hand on the wheel. 

Joohyun hesitated, but didn't refuse the offer. His hand was so warm as if it showed his whole heart for her. They stayed like that for some time. When she realized, they were beside a big white and black modern looking building.

"Aren't we going to the Han River?" Joohyun asked. 

He opened the garage and parked the car. It was his house. 

"We are. You'll see." 

They got off the car and went in to his house. As she entered, she saw an enormous living room, yet somehow cozy at the same time. And what was more, she saw the Han River. The living room had a nice view of the Han River. 

"Wow, your place is amazing."

"Thank you. I thought it will refresh you since you're tired from busy schedule."

"Yes, it definitely will be." He helped her take off her jacket. 

She felt a little nervous as she had never been in a man's house alone. She didn't know what to do. 

"Make yourself at home. You can sit down on the couch." She did so, and while waiting for him, she enjoyed the view. 

He joined her as soon as he made two cups of hot chocolate. 

"Here"

"Thank you." Joohyun said. He sat beside her on the couch, holding his cup, as if deciding what to do next.

There was a silence. They looked at the view of the Han River, it somehow took all the stress away from Joohyun. Or was it because she was with Hyukjae?

"It's really cozy here. And the view is so nice as well." Joohyun said. 

"Yes, glad you liked it." There was a silence again. They drank the hot chocolate that he had made. It was really sweet and tasty unlike the ones she always made. 

"Joohyun-ah" He suddenly held her hand and looked at her. 

"Could we stay like this forever?" Joohyun was shocked. She knew this would happen, but not this early. They spent time with just the two of them only a couple of times. She thought for a moment. She was never in a serious relationship after debuting. Yes, she dated a few guys but nothing serious. This time, it was Hyukjae, the person she loved. 

"I know it will be difficult. We have to be careful if we go on a date outside, but we have here and we also have SM. We won't get caught if we meet at my place and SM. I need you in my life. I love you."

That word hit her. Yes, he needed her in his life but she needed him more. She loved him.

"I love you too." She finally said. 

"Yes, I want this. It might be hard, but I want to be with you, forever." She added. 

And at that moment, Hyukjae leaned in, to catch her lips. His lips touched her upper lips. She responded. It was their first kiss.