my #1 (Yoongi)

Random Awesome

I stop babbling about the BTS concert that I went when the man who sits on the couch not showing any interest. His eyes are on the phone, frowning and muttering something.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I sit beside him. 

He shakes his head then asks me, "Do you love me?" 

"Of course I Iove you" I answer confidently while my eyes are on his face. 

He looks angry. I can tell.

What did I do wrong this time?

"And this?" 

He shows me the screen of his phone and my heart automatically beats crazily. 

.

He found my second Instagram account which that account is only dedicated for Jungkook. 

"Finally, his button gave up!" 

He reads the caption that I put on the video of Jungkook when he was performing Fake Love where the button of his top ed and showed his body.

His y body

"I love y Jungkook? Seriously?!"

"I'm just a fangirl" I say softly, trying to defend myself.

"This account is only dedicated for him. How about me?"

"I dedicated my heart for you" 

I cringe with my own words but I have to save my ears from his unstoppable nagging. 

"Delete this account now"

"No way"

"So you don't love me?"

"I love you but I won't delete that account. Period"

"Kwon Hana" 

His deep angry voice sends shiver down to my spine but I have to be strong for Jungkook. I don't want to lose my followers.

I should make a back up account

"Min Yoongi" 

I glare at him before I get up from the couch then walk to the bedroom, leaving the jealousy man all alone. 

 

I plop my body on the bed then open my personal Instagram then scrolling my gallery to post a picture of us, Yoongi and I. 

"Perfect" 

I smile widely as my eyes landed on the picture of our silhouette at the sunset where he lifted me up and we kissed. I tag his another account so he will know that my love is only for him. 

"You are always be my #1. Love you forever"

I read the caption, smiling contentedly then post it. 

 

17 minutes later

Yoongi enters the room, walking towards the bed then sits on it. He then lying next to me but I ignore him by pretending focusing on my phone. I know he wants to talk to me. 

"Baby...."

He drapes his arm on my waist, pulling me closer. I put down my phone on the bed then turn my head to to look at him.

"Can I ask you something?"

I nod. 

"Who's your bias wrecker?"

My heart suddenly thumps so hard. 

Where did he learn that words? Who teach him?

"I love you" 

I say softly to avoid that question. 

"Answer me, baby girl" 

His low deep voice makes the butterflies in my tummy go wild. He sounds mad and y at the same time.

I bite my lower lip then exhale.

"It's Namjoon...but I like all of them...I mean BTS"

He hums then kisses my temple. I feel relieved. 

"You're not allowed to see Jungkook and Namjoon starting tomorrow" 

He's totally out of his mind. 

"I am afraid I can't do that. I'm BTS chief stylist, remember?"

"Then resign...find another company, please baby" he whines. 

I let out a soft giggle before move my body up on him then pecks his lips. 

"My heart only for you, honey"

I smile before kisses his lips to calm his jealousy thoughts and to shut him from saying nonsense things.

 

 

 

 

​​​​​

 

​​