Mad at me?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yesterday late at night

 

 

Jungkook had been trying to start a conversation with Taehyung for over ten minutes now that had absolutely nothing to do with the incredibly embarrassing moment when he had actually kissed his hyung without the latter's response. He was sure that he should have held back. But somehow his fuses had blown.

So if Taehyung ignored him, he might as well bring up the subject that made them both uncomfortable.

"Hoseok hyung, want to go out and eat together?""

Jungkook was hungry and he was sitting with Taehyung and Hoseok at on of the tables.

"No."

Jungkook looked up in surprise. The tone was unusual for Hoseok.

And then he noticed it.

The atmosphere between Taehyung and Hoseok was so tense that he got immediatly uncomfortable.

He had not noticed it before.

"I don't think this is a good idea. I am not hungry." Taehyung whispered and lowered his eyes.

Hoseok kept staring at it. "Why did you do that? He was fine since a few weeks now and more comfortable around you. You ing idiot!"

Jungkook sighed deeply. Both seemed to talk about stuff that he, again, didn't know about.

Taehyung continued to stubbornly look down and Jungkook almost got scared of Hoseok. Somehow his hyung was a threatening aura.

Suddenly he stood up and grabbed Taehyung by the collar. Taehyung didn't even try to back up.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

This was the first time that Jungkook was happy about Yoongi's sudden appearance.

 

 

Taehyung had drunk several whiskeys after the customers left.

The joy over Jungkook's approach had given way relatively quickly to a guilty conscience when he thought back to Jimin's reaction.

And as happy as he was that Jungkook wanted to talk to him, he couldn't concentrate on anything else.

And Hoseok made it clear to him, first with his body language and then verbally, that he had gone too far and that this matter was not settled.

The little goldfish sat completely confused between the two and that was good.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

Taehyung's head fell on the table.

Great. The next scolding from the next hyung.

„I am serious. When you come home we will talk about that.“ Hoseok growled and Taehyung ignored Jungkook´s pestering that no one gave him any information about the situation.

„So?“ Yoongi snapped.“The whole club room is tense because of your vibes, Hoseok. Go home. Now.“

„But…“

„Go home. I won´t repeat myself.“

Taehyung saw that Hoseok was bouncing his legs and grinding his teeth.

"Aish..." he cursed and stood up.

He gave him one last look and Taehyung closed his eyes.

"What the hell did you do, Taehyung-ah?" he heard Yoongi's voice.

„I….“

„Jimin hyung and he got into an argument.“ Taehyung heard Jungkook´s voice.

Great. The maknae would get him into deep .
„What argument?“

„Well… there was a misunderstanding in the hallway before the customer arrived.“

Taehyung saw that Yoongi´s expression got darker.

„You got an attitude, right?“ Taehyung nodded carefully.

„And then, Jungkook-ah?“

 

 

-GREAT.-

Jungkook was in a bad situation.

The oldest demanded an explanation from the hyung who sat right next to him, slept in the same room, and with whom he would probably still be working for the rest of the week.

But Yoongi was the oldest...

"It was probably about the fact that I had not practiced yet. Taehyung hyung said he would do the crash course..."

Jungkook's voice grew quieter with each word.

Taehyung continued to stare at the table.

Jungkook knew he was drunk. He had spent an hour at the bar shortly after the customer left, with several glasses that were now empty.

"Jungkook-ah, tell me." Yoongi said.

Jungkook played nervously with his fingers.

"Let me guess. Jimin wanted to calm Taehyung down?"

"Yes."

"And that didn't work?"

"No."

"He..."

"I attacked him. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back when he tried to get to you. I wasn't thinking. Then he panicked and ran away."

Jungkook winced as Yoongi let his hand crash on the table and the other boys at the tables looked up in surprise.

"You did WHAT?"

Taehyung buried his face in his hands. "I am sorry..."

"Go home. But stay together. Don't dare to continue your bickering until I am home. Okay?"

Jungkook saw his hyung nodding.

 

 

Taehyung was so mad at himself that he wanted to knock himself out.

He felt terrible.

He was drunk after all the cocktails and whiskeys and he knew that he would have to rely on Jungkook to even leave the club.

And the youngest sat at the table and stared at him.

"What happened? What does Yoongi mean? Why is Hoseok so angry with you?"

"Just stop it, Jungkook-ah. Not now okay?"

He could see that Jungkook was having a hard time to stay silent but he didn't force Taehyung into another conversation.

"Let's just go home, okay?" whispered Taehyung and stood up.

BIG mistake.

Jungkook was just able to catch him as everything instantly started spinning.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"I need a little help, apparently." he muttered, and Jungkook wrapped an arm around his waist. They sat in the back area which was hard to see.

The maknae used his head and turned around with him. Instead of walking through the club, they used the back exit.

The second huge mistake.

The fresh air made it much worse.

After walking for two minutes, Jungkook had him sit on the curb in front of a convenience store, completely unnerved.

"Wait here."

Taehyung nodded.

 

 

Jungkook looked out the window of the convenience store and pulled out his cell phone out of his pocket.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter