The truth

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Seonghwa! It is time for your bath!

Seonghwa: No mommy! I don't want to!

Seonghwa ran away from me as I tried to pick him up for his shower. More than a year has passed by since I met Minjeong and I'm happy that I did that. She was the most amazing person that I have met after what happened between Chaehyun and me. I still remembered clearly what happened that day but I could care less about her now. Minjeong and I have been talking and hanging out with each other much ever since we met and I have been over to meet her friends too who were all very nice people too. A little skeptical of me at first it seems but eventually opened up to me later. Could be because they know the fake statements that Chaehyun had made about me. Today was the day that she was going to meet Seonghwa and that is why I was trying to get him into the bathtub but that little man has his own plans apparently. Seonghwa ran away from me as I tried to scoop him up in my arms but of course, he was faster than me. I had to try a different tactic.

Jahoon: Well too bad for that because I brought some chocolate cake for dessert today but that is only for good people who have showered. I have already showered-

Seonghwa: I'm coming!

Seonghwa ran past me and into the bathroom, yelling after me. I smiled to myself and shook my head. You could never go wrong with chocolate. I began showering him while he played with his toys in the bathtub.

Seonghwa: Mommy?

Jahoon: Yes honey?

Seonghwa: Do I have a father?

Jahoon: No but you have two mothers. Why do you ask honey?

Seonghwa: Because some kids at school laughed at me for not having a daddy because the only people who have picked me up were you and Mrs. Kim but don't worry mommy, I ignored them all like you said I should do. But I can't stop thinking about it. But why isn't she with us mommy?

Seonghwa looked at me with his innocent eyes but I could see the sadness. I sighed at him and caressed him on his head.

Jahoon: Well…you are big enough now to know the truth. But you have to promise me that you won't hate on her when I tell you. After all, she is still your mommy and the one who made it available for you to come out into this world.

Seonghwa: Yes, mommy. I'm a big boy. I'm five already! Mommy doesn't have to worry.

He smiled widely at me and took his pinky finger out to seal his promise. I chucked at him and connected mine with his. I then sighed.

Jahoon: The reason why your other mommy isn't here is that she left mommy. She didn't want to be with mommy anymore. So mommy has been the only person to take care of you and with help from Mrs. Kim too.

Seonghwa: Poor mommy. What my other mommy did to you is bad but it is okay mommy. Seonghwa will always be with you even after you grow old.

He smiled his big and proud smile and then wrapped his arms around my neck. I chuckled at him and patted him on his back.

Jahoon: Thank you very much, honey. Mommy is so glad to hear that but you are soaking mommy's clothes up right now.

Seonghwa pulled away and laughed at me. I looked at him with a slight glare and then splashed him with water. He looked at me surprised but then began splashing me with water, ending up in a water fight. I allowed him since he should have some fun while growing up but of course with some boundaries.

Jahoon: Alright alright. I think that is enough. Mommy has a friend coming over to meet you, so we better get you finished and dressed nice and handsome.

Seonghwa pouted because he wanted to play some more but he knew what he had to do and allowed me to finish cleaning him up. I made him wait in his room while I cleaned the wet bathroom floor before going to his room and getting him dressed up. When I was finished with him, I walked to my room to get changed too. I walked out of my room to see him sitting on the sofa while watching TV.

Seonghwa: When I grow up I want to become a singer too!

He pointed at the TV with much excitement. I couldn't help but smile at him. There was no doubt that he had Chaehyun's blood and genes inside of him. I turned to look at the TV and was surprised to see Minjeong's face. All of the time we had talked together there was not once where she had told me that she was an idol. All of the time I have spent with her I thought that she was a businesswoman. There was even proof for that but being an idol? No indications. I was beginning to feel a little skeptical about my feelings for her. Even though years have passed by since my break up with Chaehyun, I still had developed a kind of fear and hatred against idols. I knew not all of them were like that but you don't know who is and who isn't. I swore to myself that I would never get involved with another idol again but here I was. I sat down with Seonghwa and watched TV with him. Someone had a lot of things to explain later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A while later while I was cooking up some food for Minjeong, Seonghwa, and me to enjoy, I heard someone ringi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter