the preparation

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT HOTEL

SUITE ROOM

 

After Jiyong faint, Taeyeon hurriedly went to get the staff and asked for help. Coincidently, one of the hotel guests is a doctor, and they ask him to check up Jiyong.

“How is he?” Taeyeon asked worried.

The doctor smiles and then he says

“He's fine... just sudden drop in blood pressure. Perhaps, he doesn't rest enough, or the nervous system regulates blood pressure. Just make sure he's got enough sleep and eat on time.”

“So… he’s fine? Don't need to go to the hospital?” Taeyeon asked worried.

The doctor shakes his head to answer her.

“Make sure he's eat after awake. If he still had dizziness or other symptom... take him to the hospital. For now, just give him this vitamin complex B. This would help him gain some energy.” The doctor replied.

“Nae… thank you, doctor,” Taeyeon said with ease.

The doctor chuckles while he looks at the decoration in the room.

“He must not have enough rest to prepare all this... you lucky girl...” the doctor said while walks out.

Taeyeon just smiles shyly after the doctor said that.

After the doctor left, Taeyeon went to see Jiyong on the bed. She's kneeling beside the bed and stares at Jiyong face silently.

“Why you have to bother preparing this?” Taeyeon mutter while her hand touches Jiyong hair softly.

Few hours later, Jiyong awake, and he noticed that he's still in suite room. He looks around, suddenly he saw Taeyeon is sleeping put her arms on the side of the bed. Jiyong feels guilty after saw her sleeping like that. Jiyong move slowly to look at Taeyeon face.

“Sorry…” Jiyong mutter while his finger folded Taeyeon hair behind her ear gently.

After that, Jiyong slowly move his head, and then he kissed her forehead softly. Taeyeon move when she felt something moving nearby. After she opens her eyes, the first thing he saw is Jiyong face looking at her.

“You awake…” Taeyeon said while lift her head.

“Sorry… why are you sleeping here?” Jiyong asked with guilty.

“I’m worried about you…” Taeyeon replied and then move her hand to touch Jiyong cheek.

Jiyong smiles weakly before he says

“Sorry…”

Taeyeon shake her head and then she reply

“I'm the one should be sorry to make you prepare all of this...”

Jiyong chuckles after Taeyeon said that.

“I want to look romantic...” Jiyong said with disappointed.

Taeyeon smiling and then she show her hand to Jiyong.

“This is already romantic...” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Jiyong stunned after he saw Taeyeon is already wearing the ring.

“So… it’s yes?” Jiyong asked curious.

Taeyeon nodded while chuckles after saw Jiyong reaction.

“You… come here…” Jiyong said while he gets up from the lay.

Taeyeon continue her smiling and then she went to hugs Jiyong.

“Thank you…” Jiyong said whisper in her ear softly.

“Love you, dear…” Taeyeon said whisper back in his ear.

“Love you more…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“By the way, the doctor said that your body doesn't have enough rest... why? What did you do?” Taeyeon suddenly asked after she raises her head to look at Jiyong.

Jiyong sigh slowly before he honestly says

“Well… after our conversation last night, I can't sleep. Today, I'm busy with my works and that's why my body gets tired.”

“So… it’s all because of me?” Taeyeon asked with guilty.

“No… it’s my fault to not take care of myself.” Jiyong replied try to comfort her.

“Then, after marriage, I'll make sure you have to get enough rest...!” Taeyeon said firmly.

Jiyong smiles widely after he heard that from her.

“Say it again… I like to hear that…” Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon frown.

“What? You’re strange…” Taeyeon replied with confused.

Jiyong laughing before he went to hugs her again.

“Should we tell the family about this?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

“You mean right now?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Jiyong nodded.

“Yah...! Can you look what time right now? It's already 4 am...!” Taeyeon continue.

“What? How long I'm being sleep?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Too long…” Taeyeon replied while pinch Jiyong both cheeks.

“So… are we staying here all night?” Jiyong asked while raise his eyebrows.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong asked that.

“What is in your mind?” Taeyeon asked suspicious.

“What? Nothing…” Jiyong replied while smirks.

“So… are you hungry? You want to eat something?” Taeyeon asked try to change the topic.

Jiyong chuckles teasingly without replying her.

“Stop it… argh… I want go back to my room…” Taeyeon said afterward.

However, when Taeyeon get up, Jiyong quickly grab her arm and says

“I'm hungry...”

Taeyeon smiles and then she says

“Wait…”

Afterward, she went to take some foods from the table, and then she pours the water into the glass. After that, she brings the food into the bed.

“Here… eat it slowly…” Taeyeon said.

“Did you already eat?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon shake her head to answer him.

“Yah! Why don’t you eat this? You know I prepared all this just for you…” Jiyong continue with firm.

Taeyeon smiles after she saw Jiyong reaction.

“Come… say aaa…” Jiyong said try to feed her.

“I can eat by myself…” Taeyeon replied.

“Nope… let me feed you…” Jiyong said insist.

In the end, Taeyeon just open and let Jiyong feed her. At the same time, Taeyeon also respond by feeding him. Jiyong smiles widely after Taeyeon feed him.

“Can I request this for every meal after marriage?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon look at him shyly before she nodded.

Jiyong chuckles happily after he saw Taeyeon nodded.

“Will you leave the gallery and stay with me in here?” suddenly Jiyong asked with serious tone.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with surprised after he asked that. For a moment, nothing comes out from , but Jiyong wait it patiently.

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Jiyong startled with Taeyeon answers. He didn't expect that words are coming out from her.

“Didn't the gallery are important for you?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Yeah... but from now, you're more important than other...” Taeyeon replied before she eats her foods.

Jiyong was a loss for words when he heard Taeyeon's answer. Out of nowhere, his heart felt touched. Then, he went to peck on Taeyeon lips. Taeyeon startled with Jiyong sudden reaction.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked.

However, Jiyong went to kiss her lips again.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name after she pushed him away.

“I can't understand what you think... but... you make me fall in love with you... again...and again...” Jiyong said and then he continued to kiss her lips again.

But this time, after Jiyong said that, Taeyeon didn't push him away. She continues by replying his kiss. The kiss lasting for so long until Taeyeon hear Jiyong's stomach rumbled.

“Kissing doesn't fulfill your stomach..., huh?” Taeyeon said jokingly.

Both of them are chuckles afterward.

Then, they continue to fulfill their stomach while chatting about the wedding.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

SEOUL

KARAOKE VIP ROOM

 

After they announce their engagement to the family, Taeyeon and Jiyong decided to tell all their friends on that weekend. So, Taeyeon booked the karaoke room for them to meet up.

“Hi… you’re here too?” Yuri asked after she saw Soohyuk and Daesung arrive.

“Yeah… Jiyong asked us to come here… So… all of your friends will come too?” Soohyuk asked.

Yuri nodded.

“Where is Seunghyun?” suddenly Sooyoung asked.

“He’s park the car...” Daesung replied.

Suddenly, Seunghyun enter the room, followed by Yoona and Seohyun.

“I meet them outside…” Seunghyun said.

“Waaa… is everyone here?” Yoona asked after she saw all her friends.

“Where is Sunny?” Tiffany asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter