Uncle Song sings a song

You meant to be
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hyunnie, please come to me…” the middle-aged woman called her daughter who was busy reading her book that she strangely found interesting as his dad recommended. As Dahyun heard her mother’s voice, she immediately stranded from her sit sluggishly walking to the kitchen.

“Yes, mom…” Dahyun looked at the woman with curiosity.

“I have been thinking about something that is important to us. It includes your dad, me and of course you.” Dahyun’s mother started a smooth conversation and sounded quite serious when Dahyun saw the uneasiness of the woman.  

____________________

Kims were well-known and respected family in Korea with huge estimated wealth in the country. Kim’s family always has been noble and honourable. A sense of honesty and courage have been main personal qualities. Dahyun is the only child of Kims'. She is indeed talented and smart for her age. She knew what to say and what to ask knowing the consequences. Growing in a lovable family made her beautiful in both ways. Dahyun took break after graduation of the high school and spent a lot of time with his dad. Mr. Kim‘s plan about Dahyun future always alarmed him but seeing her deeply engaged during business trips assured that Dahyun has the potential to find path in what he believes.

While Kim’s grandparents showed all beauty of life and give all freedom to Dahyun as she frequently spent time in Jeju.

 

“We have decided that you need to study in Japan. I do believe that Korea can be convenient for all of us but we wanted to tell you about that. And Hyunnie it depends on you. There is no pressure. Your dad believes in you and that you will do your own choice. You spend a lot of time with him and got a chance to acknowledge with everything but this time we want you to be responsible” – the middle-aged woman hesitantly said and looked at Dahyun who looked quite puzzled.

 

“Mom, I love Japan but am not sure about it. I don’t speak Japanese and I don’t have friends from Japan. Is it poss

Please log in to read the full chapter