Curious in garden

You meant to be
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sana loved English classes as much as she loved matcha latte. She rarely read anything in English but she finds herself watching dramas and TV shows. Why she loved English in the past? Since she was assured that if she will able to understand English then there will be a chance to watch TV shows without subtitles. She didn’t travel much but on rare occasions her parents tend to go overseas.

After graduation from high school, she has decided to continue her studies in Tokyo University majoring in history.

What she liked about history was the way all its facts were linked with particular dates and places. She didn’t find it especially difficult to remember historical dates. Even if she didn’t learn them by rote memorization, once she grasped the relationship of an event to its time and to the events preceding and following it, the date would come to her automatically. Truth to be told, she had always gotten the top grade on history exam. Surprisingly, Sana’s dad gave her freedom and choice which she gladly took it. She could be the next CEO of the corporation but she wasn’t interested.

 

 

 

Summer season is a time for relaxation. As Sana was listening to music in the serene garden, her mother came with fruits.

“You seem taking hours enjoying the views Sana chan” – said her mother sitting right beside her offering the fruits.

“Sure mom. I love our garden. Dad really likes to take care not only his business but also his garden” – as Sana gasped and sat properly.

“Well…As part of that, we have to accept that we’re not fully in control but taking care of his garden, he believes that the feeling of receiving something in return — of being gifted, almost, whether through beauty or the food they harvest is a blessing.” – Sana’s mother attentively explained and smiled at her daughter

“I

Please log in to read the full chapter