the meet up

Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@TheSeoulStory
[BREAKING NEWS] Just in, Celine’s Global House Ambassador, Karina Yu, sparks dating rumors with F1 racer, Winter Kim

Source:n.news.naver.com/entertainment/article/411/01010111172020

 

@AllKpop 
Celine’s Ambassador Karina Yu and F1 racer, Winter Kim involved in dating rumors

 

@Koreaboo 
Karina Yu and Winter Kim’s dating rumors set the internet on fire

 

@Yizhuo_Ning
You’re not single anymore and I didn’t know? @KarinaOfficial

 

@PrettiestKarina
I support @KarinaOfficial. Another win for the gays! 

 

@Unknown1
Gays? Why does the media keep pushing this propaganda? 


 

 

Notifications pinged on her phone, disrupting Karina’s deep slumber. With eyes still closed and mind half awake-half asleep, she blindly reached for her phone on her nightstand, grumbling silently about what could be so urgent this early in the morning. She opened one eye and seeing messages and missed calls from her manager and her friends was enough to make her open both eyes and sit up from her bed. 
 

Another dating news woke Karina up from her sleep. 
 

It has been like this since she rose to stardom, being linked to someone is not new to her. The model finds it bothersome as she was associated with numerous men who are obviously not her type. 
 

The media has not caught up with it but she has always been into girls and it shows how she flirts with her fans whenever she comes on live or interacts with them on the bubble app. 
 

Her greedy and scheming company never bothers to refute these dating rumors because they believe that even negative publicity is still publicity. Karina earned her popularity, unlike those other Nepo babies in the fashion industry. She started out small by being an ulzzang in social media until managers from Kwangya Entertainment reached out to her, offering a modeling contract that she could not help but accept. 
 

Karina is a fresh face from the industry, with her almost AI-like features, the general public seemed to be enamored by her beauty. She does not need to boost her already stable popularity but her company thinks otherwise. 

 

However, this dating news is not like the others. 
 

Karina is indeed seeing Winter Kim. 

 

It started way back last October. 

 

 

Karina had a schedule for a Vogue photoshoot in Singapore. After the tiring shoot, her Chinese Yves Saint Laurent co-model, Ning Yizhuo, invited her to go to an exclusive party, leaving out some details about it. 

 

Despite her reservations, the model let herself get dragged by the red-haired girl, gaslighting herself that it was acceptable to party on a workday. Also, it has been months since she had seen her friend due to the conflict of their schedules, Karina took this chance to be able to spend some time with Yizhuo. 
 

Karina was in awe after seeing the two passes in Yizhuo’s hand. Those were passes for the Amber Lounge. Then it hit her, it was Singapore Grand Prix season, and attending the after-party was a must. It was considered as the Party of All Parties, Formula 1’s most exclusive party that only the wealthiest can access. 

 

“Heol, how did you get those passes?” Karina inquired.
 

“My girlfriend gave them to me, remember, Kim Aeri? This is her way to make it up to me,” Yizhuo explained.
 

Moments later, Karina found herself in the middle of The Clifford Pier, thankful that she did not overdress and underdress herself. The place was extravagant, she was enveloped by the old-world charm and elegance. The high ceilings and ornate chandeliers give the space a sense of grandeur, while the intricate detailing and rich wooden finishes create an air of sophistication.

 

As she walked further into the room, all eyes turned to her. Karina was wearing a black backless dress with a mid thigh-high slit, accentuating her figure. Her raven hair was kept in a simple but elegant updo, allowing her goddess-like face to shine through. Her makeup was natural but striking as the red bold colors on her lips explicitly made a statement on her features, deliberately highlighting the mole beside it. 

 

It was no no-brainer, Karina exuded a quiet confidence as she carried herself with poise and grace, slowly owning the space with every step she took. People were already drawn to her, already captivated by the allure and the beauty she radiated. One of those people was the cold-hearted racer, the one being celebrated for her victory today. 

 

As the night progressed, people filled up the room. Karina felt a bit overwhelmed as Yizhuo left to search for her girlfriend. The red-haired woman dragged her here but the Celine ambassador could not be mad as she knew how Yizhuo missed her lover. Like her, both Aeri and Yizhuo have hectic schedules and most of the time, fly across the globe to compete and to model.

 

In order to avoid looking out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter