CHAPTER 5

Rightfully hers

DYANNE POV


It's been a week since i came here and i've been staying in my penthouse here to one of hotels that my family own, hindi ko pa binibisita yung magaling kong kapatid and neither she is to me too but i don't care. her! And if she did i assure that her body won't leave my house without getting stratches or wounds especially how MAD i am now?.

Who wouldn't?yung tanging balita tungkol kay priya na natanggap ko sa mahusay kong investigator nasa seoul daw yung asawa ko ngayon but where the specific place she live is still unknown. I got that news two days after i arrive here, of course i got so very happy and all my frustration vanish knowing my lost wife is just near but my happiness immediately take away when a simple info hindi nila na nakuha. They didn't know where my wife live here

Andon na sila sa moment ng makita nila ulit sya but because of their stupidness and carelessness hindi nila nakuha! Because of what? two teenagers who snatch their camera they use to take picture of priya.

They mind those cheap piece machine over knowing where my priya live. SO ING VERY STUPID!!! STUPID!!

Then one of them got in jail for another stupidity of them when another time they last spot her dahil sa pakilamerong korean citizen.

Other than that, hindi na nila nakita si priya until now.

Now again who wouldn't gon very mad with that?!!

Mga palpak

Useless!

Useless!

Useless stupid bunch of idiotsss!

I chug big amount of wine from bottle of my wine until it almost empty before throwing somewhere to my messy room just like how messy i am.

Deprive of sleep, reek on alcohol, didn't got bath.

I expected that when i got here i would be finally in good mood but guess what? I really should never really rely on immediately on something i expecting.

It's all bulls

It's all same when i'm still in New York when she left me.

it priya!

Why you doing this to me?

Why you making hard for me to find you?!

Why you always make my life miserable!

Your paying for doing this!

Wherever you are i'm gonna find you!

You're bound to me forever the time we got married, you belong to me

Your getting back to my arms no matter what happened and i'll make sure you can't escape.

















 

Your only mine priya

 

LISA POV



 


(This her outfit while she's taking pictures of Lisa but without the mask.)

"And....three cut. Beautiful shot ms. jocelyn. Your incredible"i smilingly compliment ms. jocelyn after taking her last picture for her first part of her photoshoot and exactly maglunch na.
Magaling katrabaho si ms. jocelyn and her shots is beautiful because she clearly know what she's doing and everything she envision to the style she want for her photo nagagawa talaga kaya madadalian na lang kami mag-edit
A true high class model indeed.

What do we expect to a chanel ambassador

"Its nothing Lisa, you guys are amazingly good and easy to work with. Actually i don't feel i'm working because of you guys. Please don't call me ms.jocelyn or ms.depp i told u just jocelyn or lily"she pouted at me after thanking kookie for giving her towel and water.
We're here to her private studio in Itaewon malapit lang sa hotel na tinutuluyan namin luckily. Unlike sa restau kung saan namin sya unang nameet we need to take bus

"Okay j-jocelyn. Thank you"i bow my head a little. Jocelyn smile at me

"There Lisa. Oh btw is that all? I mean for the first part of my photoshoot?or we still have more takes"she suddenly and i shook my head

"Its all done, you can rest now and leave the edit to us"

"You sure? Its just almost lunch time and we just started an hours ago?"guess she really enjoy the shoot that she forgot the time and how good model she is.
Nagsimula yung shoot 8 at natapos ngayon 11

Me and my friends kai and jungkook chuckle

"You are very talented and skill model ms-jocelyn so its all done. The first shoot is finish"kookie is the reply to our client.

Parang di nagsink in saglit yung sinabi ni kookie kay jocelyn because she look at me and kai before a giggle broke to her lips.

"Thank you guys then"tapos kinamayan kami tatlo. We thank her back with smile on our lips.
She's too humble that's one thing we like about her

After nun pumunta na sya sa dressing nya at kami naman inayos na yung mga ginamit namin.

Few minutes later

"So you guys now taking lunch?"tanong nya samin ng matatapos na namin ayusin yung mga gamit at sya nakapagpalit na.

"Yes, just on the street of *******, the samgyupsal restaurant there. if you want jocelyn you can come with us."pag-aya ni kai sa kanya.

"Its not like the restaurant where we first met you but we guarantee you mam the food is healthy and good"he added.

"He's right jocelyn"i support kai.

"Do u want to come with us?"jungkook asked her. She look at us for seconds and then smile.













 

"Well then, i'm on"

●●●●●

"Limario!"i heard someone called making me look to that person and my eyes widen, just like my friends and jocelyn because they hear her too. I stood up from my seat and that person go near me and give me bone crushing hug.

Gumanti ako syempre masakit pagkakayakap nya

When our hug break she tap my shoulder

"Bwiset ka sakit nun ah"sabi nya sakin

"Gantihan lang bro"sagot ko. Hinampas nya ng medyo malakas yung braso ko kaya napaaray ako.
Siraulo

Nung aamba ako gumanti umatras sya pa layo tapos ngumisi

"Oh may kasama ka no violence. Look may kasama kapa tulad mo foreigner"tapos ngumiti when her eyes sa mga kasama ko specifically to jocelyn.

"Hi Im Yoo Jeongyeon. Hello guys...wait you look familiar. your one of chanel ambassador right? Ms. Jocelyn Rose Depp is it?its pleasure to meet you"

Ngumiti lang sa kanya sila kai at jungkook while yung kliyente namin tumayo at nagshake hand sila

"Thank you Ms.Yoo and pleasure to meet you as well"

Nakangiti lang ako tinitignan yung interaskyon nila bago ako kalabitin ni Kai kaya napatingin ako sa kanya.

"Sya yung friend mo bumisita satin diba?yung nagtatrabaho sa MNB Corp?"he asked me. Yes nakapunta na si Jeongi sa bayan namin sa Geoje (isang island sa korea) ng bisitahin nya ko. That time kami na ni Nini at doon na ako tumutuloy sa kanila kaya nakita na sya nila taehyung at kai.
Pinagkamalan pa nga nila girlfriend ko si jeongyeon dahil sya sa paggulat nya bisita sakin because this crazy ostrich friend of mine prank them by pretending my girlfriend
Kamuntikan tuloy ako mapatay ng dalawang kuya ni nini buti na lang nilinaw nya agad.

Btw Jeongyeon is my friend i met from Thailand at magkasama kami pumunta dito sa Korea. Nagkahiwalay lang ako dahil may gampanin sya bilang Vice president sa MNB Korea branch habang ako lumipad papunta ng geoje at doon na manirahan.

(MNB Corp. is one of the most known in business world. Owning different businesses such as Hotels, Casinos, Jewelrys, Clothing lines, Banks and so on.)

"Oo bakit?"

"You go with her im telling you hindi na kita hahayaan makita yung kapatid ko"sabi nya kaya ako napairap.
Oh well here kai again.
They know im from rich family at alam nyo naman yung stereotype sa mga galing yaman. I guessing you know what Kai thinking to me

"I'm not planning to Jongin so-"im about reply to him when someone from the back bump to my back. I turn to look at that person and its a guy who a bit taller than me but look he's more surprise seeing me.

Making me frown at confusion

Problema ng lalaking to ngayon lang sya nakakita ng isang pretty handsome tulad ko?just kidding.

But seriously what the hell is this guy problem

"I'm sorry di ko sinasadya"sabi ng guy when i guess he realize how he look at me bago sya magbow at umalis ng hindi inaantay yung sagot ko.
What?

"Did you know him lis?"jungkook snapping me back to reality. Him and one my girlfriend brother, together with Jocelyn are looking at me while Jeongi looking at the guy who bump at me.

"Kaya nga mukhang nagulat ng makita ka"Kai added.

"Mukha ba kilala ko?nagulat lang din ako sa naging reaksyon nya"i my brow before shrugging my shoulder

"You okay?"Jocelyn worriedly asked and i nodded

"Lis, Ms. Depp and guys sorry but i need to go may mga aasikasuhin pa kase ako trabaho. I take your bill just name it on me for having time with you guys and especially Ms. Jocelyn. Its nice meeting you"sabi bigla ni Jeongyeon, and her sound calm but urgent lingers in and to hide while she smiling to us.
Now what happen to this ostrich tell me

"No ms.yoo you don't have to"our client decline. Me, kai and jungkook we agree for jeongi pay for us because we save money but we shut our mouth. As much as we want to clap our out.
We order too many so of course malaki babayaran namin for boasting eh kaso lahat rin masasarap. Hindi naman namin pwede hingan ng parte yung kliyente namin kase nakakahiya kami yung nag-aya.

Jeongyeon glance at me and i look like saying of please did. She smirk and shook her head before turning back to jocelyn

"Its okay Ms. Jocelyn I take it maybe next time if we got able to meet again or we can take u to work with us maybe that time u can pay. So, I really need to go guys. It was nice meeting you all"very formal na sagot ni Jeongi.
If I don't know her well I never believe she's crazy

They all smile at my friend while I nod and I tap her arm

"Thanks ostrich sana lagi ka ganyan"

She didn't say anything but just rolled her eyes

"Thank you"

"Thank you Ms.Yoo"

Pagpapasalamat ng mga kasama at binigyan na lang sila ni Jeongyeon ng isang ngiti bago tuluyan umalis.

I let out a sigh















 

******

I might start writing rivals again because of new ck campaign