Prologue

Tears From Our Hill of Yearning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

           The flow of life is complicated. Isang araw, alam mo pa ang mga pwedeng mangyayari. You can expect and predict. Tapos biglang bukas, wala na ang lahat pati ang future na iniisip mo. O pwede ring vice versa. Ngayon, pwedeng wala kang kaalam-alam. Tapos maya-maya, you had the biggest surprise of your life.

 

           Before I graduated, ako lang si Giselle Alcantara. Scratch that—I was a student leader. And that also happened in a sudden change of events. That was already years ago. Right now, I'm still Giselle Alcantara, but as a CEO of my own contracting company.

 

           Everything is bound to change.

 

           Kahit ngiti ng mga taong nakapaligid sa'yo, rason ng luhang binubuhos mo, dahilan ng pagtawa at iba pa. Minsan may aalis. Minsan may darating. But we need to keep in mind that everything we lose is a step we take as the end is always a start of something new. Even if it's hard.

 

           "Miss Alcantara, here are the documents you asked for."

 

           "I got it. Thank you, Pen."

 

           I went through the different files and read it thoroughly. It's all business. Was. But then, my eyes caught something. A surname. My heart dropped for a moment.

 

           Mendez.

 

           Though it's not who I'm thinking. But Minju.

 

           Nagpatuloy ako sa ginagawa ko. I could not be bothered to waste time pondering because I'm past it. It's all done, turned to dust of far-away memories.

 

           "Okay, tell me you love me withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter