Clarifications

Infinity; Phase 1 MCU
Please log in to read the full chapter

The idea is to continue with the original chronology only with the exception that the character Sam and her life will be included, all the facts we know from Captain America: the first avenger, to Spiderman: No Way Home will happen but with she inside.

There is still no couple in general,she will certainly have some love affairs but as I will base myself on the chronology of the UCM that we know, it is not yet clear if she will have a predetermined partner or who it will be (let her opinions and I will see how to attach it to the story).

Amy will not be the perfect protagonist, she will have defects, too many, she will not be the best character either, on several occasions she will run the risk of whether she will be a heroine or a villain, because she will not have the perfect life. SHe doesn't even come close to having a decent life.

She will not have all the powers in the world. She will have a series of predetermined powers.

She will not be loved by everyone, she will gain enemies and there will be people who are not comfortable with her presence.

As I said before, she is not perfect, she will make mistakes, mistakes too big to remedy them. Maybe you hate her at a certain point.

She's going to see some things that don't even appear in the movies or comics to develop the character or story

.

Please log in to read the full chapter