Drunken Dubu

SaiDa oneshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dahyun came home from her weekly hangout 5 minutes before 3 am, totally smashed
. She carefully and quietly went inside their room where Sana, her wife, sleeps soundly. Dahyun tried her best not to make a sound so she carefully took off her hoodie and pants. Sana stirred awake feeling like someone is staring at her while she sleeps and felt a relief when it was just Dahyun. The couple had  a minute of staring sesh until Sana spoke. "Well, are you just gonna stand there instead of sleeping here beside me? Come on it'll be morning already before you know it. Plus your hangover's gonna later so better sleep now". Sana patted the space beside her where Dahyun is the usual small spoon. Despite her finding it hard to stand and talk straight (STRAIGHT?!LOL), Dahyun still manage to spill out what she's feeling about the current situation. "I feel like you're a lovely person and really gorgeous but, I'm married and I love my Sana chan unnie so much. She'll cry if she finds out I slept with a beautiful stranger so I'd rather sleep on the floor, thanks". Dahyun then proceeds to sleep on the floor without a blanket or a pillow. At first, Sana got annoyed by her because, she's been telling her wife not to drink too much or just sleep over at Chaeyoung or Tzuyu's house. So she just let her sleep like that for a bit. Took a couple of pictures and a vid before giving her a pillow and a blanket. 
Later that morning, Dahyun woke up, confused as to why she's been sleeping on the

Please log in to read the full chapter