Milk

Me, your kids and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun looked up at the huge skyscraper in front of, she gripped the lunch box in her hand, feeling suddenly nervous and intimidated by the building.

 

Mrs Shin has asked her to bring lunch to Sana since she forgot to bring any lunch with her to work. Dahyun and Sana haven't talked for days since that small incident happened. 

 

Sana would simply ignore her unless it was something to do with the kids. 

 

Dahyun needs to clear the air up between them, granted it wasn't the best to turn up drunk and at five am in the morning with lipstick on your neck. 

 

It was all a misunderstanding. 

 

Dahyun mustered up the courage and went inside the building, employees passing her left, right and centre. 

 

Dahyun was in awe seeing the inside of the building, the main reception area was beautiful. 

 

She walked up to the reception desk and noticed a woman was on the phone. Dahyun patiently waited and looked around more, Sana really owned this building, that's such a crazy thought to Dahyun. 

 

Sometimes she forgets Sana is actually a business women who owns millions.

 

"Welcome to Mnzt, what can I do for you today?" The woman spoke catching Dahyun off guard. 

 

"I'm here to deliver food for Miss Sa- Miss Minatozaki, tell her that Kim Dahyun is here" Dahyun said, the receptionist gave her a weird look like she didn't believe Dahyun.

 

Maybe she should've dressed more...presentable instead of some baggy sweatpants and a black t-shirt. 

 

"Wait a second please" She said and Dahyun watched her talk to someone over the phone, before nodding her head and looking back at Dahyun. 

 

"Miss Kim, take the elevator to the top floor" 

 

Dahyun nods and goes to the elevator which was crowded with employees, they eyed her, probably judging her for her attire. 

 

She pressed the top button and she felt even more stares. 

 

Floor by floor, people got off, until it was only Dahyun left standing. 

 

The elevator doors open to the very top floor, and Dahyun gripped the lunch box in her hand, she walked towards the double doors that were at the end of the hallway. 

 

If she was an employee here, she would feel hella intimidated walking to Sana's office. 

 

Dahyun made it to the end and was now facing the mahogany doors. She knocked and she heard Sana's voice and someone else's. 

 

"Come in" She heard Sana say. 

 

Dahyun opened the door and peeked her head inside, she saw Sana sat by her desk and another woman sat casually across from her. 

 

"I've brought you your lunch" Dahyun said making her way towards Sana. 

 

She eyed the woman sat down, and she was pretty no doubt, she was dressed in casual suit pants and a white t-shirt tucked in, she looked very expensive with her gold jewellery decorating her wrist, fingers and neck. 

 

"Thank you" Sana said not even bothering to look at her. 

 

Dahyun sighed and gave a small smile towards the woman sat down. 

 

"Who's this Sana?" The woman spoke. 

 

"My babysitter for the kids" Sana replied now finally looking up at Dahyun. 

 

"Nice to meet you...?"

 

"Dahyun, Kim Dahyun" Dahyun put out her hand to shake, and the woman grabbed it with slight strength in her hands. 

 

"Nice to meet you Dahyun, I'm Aiko, Sana's highschool sweetheart" The woman half jokes. 

 

Dahyun tightened her grip and gave her a small smile "Nice to meet you too." 

 

"Don't listen to her" Sana said looking between the two women "Aiko here will be staying with us at the house for a few days" 
 

Dahyun suddenly felt a random surge of jealousy. She didn't know this woman and yet she felt like competition. 

 

 

 

"Lovely, should I get Mrs Shin to prepare a bedroom?" 

 

"No need she'll be staying with me" Sana nonchalantly said. 

 

Dahyun's mouth slight drops and she bit her lip in confusion. 

 

Aiko let out a chuckle and sipped on her tea watching the two look at eachother. 

 

"Lovely, i'll get going then. See you both at the house. Oh I'll be gone tonight after I put the kids to sleep" 

 

"Where are you going?" Sana asks looking up from her paperwork. 

 

"Going out with Chaeyoung and Young-mi" Dahyun smiles. 

 

Sana grips her pen tighter, "Have a lovely time." Sana smiles at her and Dahyun wanted to snicker at how fake the smile was. 

 

"I will. I need to go now to pick up the kids for lunch, I'll see you both at the house" With that Dahyun turns around and leaves the room, feeling annoyed for some unknown reason. 

 

"So that's the girl that's stressing my poor baby Sana" Aiko chuckles watching Dahyun leave. 

 

"Shut up. I'm just overall stressed with work, dealing with a babysitter is the last thing on my list." 

--

Dahyun and Mizuki were walking back home after picking her up from her school. The house was only a twenty minute walk and since it was good weather, Dahyun thought it would be a good walk. 

 

"Your mom's friend will be staying with us" Dahyun said as the two walked. 

 

"Who?" 

 

"Someone called Aiko" D

 

"AUNTIE AIKO?" Mizuki exclaimed. 

 

"You know her?" Dahyun asks in surprised. 

 

Mizuki nodded her head "Yeah, she's one of mommy's best friends, she usually visits us every few months" Mizuki said. 

 

Dahyun hummed, so she is a close friend of the family. 

 

"And you like her?" 
 

 

"YUP. She gives us toys and treats all the time" 

 

Dahyun sighs, this woman she oniy has just met was giving her a headache already. 

 

"Interesting. How about we get some ice cream?" Dahyun pointed towards an ice cream truck just down the street and watched Mizuki's face light up. 

 

"You're the best" Mizuki said and runs off towards the ice cream truck with her pigtails bouncing. 

 

Dahyun smiles at how cute she was. 

 

"Dahyunnie! LOOK a kitty cat" Mizuki runs over to a small cat cowering behind some boxes in an alleyway. 

 

"Mizuki, you're gonna scare them away" Dahyun said crouching down beside her and looking at the kitten hiding away. 

 

"Awh, they're so cute" Mizuki holds out her arm trying to get the kitten to come out of hiding "Where's their mommy?" 

 

"I don't know, maybe she's been abandoned" Dahyun said, the kitten meows softly. 

 

Dahyun carefully moves the box and was shocked to find how skinny the poor kitten is. The kitten cowered away and meows again.

 

"Can we keep them?" Mizuki asks looking at Dahyun wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter