12. The rookie - il rookie

SuperHuman
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'm glad you came here by your own will. That's a very mature act of you." Taeyong smiled to the boy in front of him.

 

The boy nodded shyly.

 

"And you can call this place home from now on. I will prepare your room and clothes for you. You already took a look around the mansion with me so how about you visit the members to introduce yourself personally?" He offered smiling.

 

The boy looked up wide eyed. "I, how,-?"

 

"Don't worry" Taeyong assured. "They are nice and they will be even happier then I am to greet a new member. I tell you where they work and you can go up to meet them. Is that okay?"He asked.

 

The young boy just nodded at that.

 

* * *

 

This was a very nasty feeling and the one Mark Lee hated the most.

The feeling of being watched by someone yet not knowing who or from where.

 

"Did you miss me while I was away?" Suni popped up next to him fixing her blazer as she told the men behind her to take a break.

 

Mark's head snapped to her direction.

"Were you away?" He asked but regretted it as Suni stopped her movement glaring at him.

 

"I mean sorry, I was in a daze I didn't notice you where gone. Where'd you go?" He asked in hope to change her attention from the anger that was rising within the little girl in front of him.

 

"You, dozing off is a first.

Anyways, idiot, I went to call my sister, Haechan, Jeno and Chenle so we can have lunch together like we agreed on just the moment I left." She emphasized the last words for him.

 

"Oh-" there again. He felt someone stare at his back and turned around quickly but just saw some movement but couldn't pin point if it was a person, object or animal.

 

"Let's go to lunch now" he heard Suni offer. He nodded and they made their way to a restaurant.

 

It was a seafood restaurant and they decided on sitting outside as the weather was nice and there was nothing better then eating seafood by the ocean.

 

Mark sat down and tried to shake off the unpleasant feeling he had.

 

"Let's talk about important topics before the others come" Suni offered as she poured water for herself and him.

 

"Like what for example?" Mark raised a brow and took the glass thanking her.

 

"If parents say 'Never take candy from strangers' then why do we celebrate Halloween? And if a man has only one arm how do I handcuff him? Or most importantly, can animals even commit suicide?"

 

"Uh..." Mark was at a loss for words.

 

* * *

 

„It's pretty windy today."

 

It was the end of the month so Helia had to do her monthly check up at the Islands open market. The past month she did the check up was when they got taken hostage by the pirates.

 

Jungwoo was still at the hospital but was getting better each day and also got to meet Taeyong and talk about his future plans. Taeyong was very positive that they could accept Jungwoo as a new member soon and that made everyone happy. Maybe except Haechan and Renjun as of now.

 

Helia tought about visiting him again some day when she gets the chance to.

 

She walked trough the boots and passe

Please log in to read the full chapter