Final

Intertwined
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dahyun parks her car on the street across from the house. The driveway was packed with various cars, the music in the house was blasting and the night was looking young. Dahyun sighs, she only planned on staying for an hour or two, only coming since it was Chaeyoung's party. 

Dahyun looks past her car towards the pond, the moonlight cascading over the water making it look serene. 

Maybe I'll smoke a bit out here, Dahyun thought, but then the image of the girl she wasn't ready to see tonight popped into her mind.

Flashback

Dahyun slowly slid from the slumbering girl, switching her body for a pillow in ordet to not get caught. Putting on a robe, she quietly made her way to the balcony with her e-cigarette. It was a bad habit she picked up whenever she was stressed or was consumed by many thoughts.

The korean girl leaned over the railing, watching the city below her, lost in her own mind. 

The sound of the sliding door snapped her from her thoughts.

"Dahyunnie what are you doing out here, its cold" Sana shivers. Dahyun stares at the japanese girl as she is dressed in the younger girl's clothing, making Sana look tiny.

She feels a slap on her shoulder making her whine.

"Oww, what was that for"Dahyun pouts. "You know I despise vapes, so why are you smoking?" Sana says in a serious tone, although her face was too cute to take seriously.

"I'm sorry, tell you what- I'll stop just for you" Dahyun says and to prove it throws the device off the balcony.  

--

Now staring at the front door, she takes a deep breath before entering the house.

"DAHYUNNNNN BROOO", Dahyun could only chuckle at her wasted best friend trying to make her through the crowd. "Already wasted I see" the monolid girl jokes as she hugs the smaller girl. "I didn't expect it to be this packed, nice work." 

"I personally think its my best work yet" Chaeyoung replies, showcasing her dimpled smile. "You can say hi to people later, I want to introduce you to someone", she continues, grabbing the pale girl and sauntering across the dance floor (living room).

As they walk more into the house, Dahyun casually greeted the people she knew, until her eyes landed on a familiar group of girls huddled in a corner talking. Her heart skipped a beat when she eye contact with the girl she longs the most.

Flashback

Dahyun and Sana decided to go on a pinic early September, fall had begun with the cool weather and change of color in the trees. Dahyun thought the japanese girl looked beautiful with the rays of sun illuminating her face with a pretty shade of orange. She couldn't stop staring- she was mesmerized.

"You're staring~", Sana teases, making Dahyun embarrassed that she was caught.

"There's a bug on your face" Dahyub stated calmly, laughing internally. Sana screamed, slapping her face in fear. "Relax, Sana I was joking" Dahyun dies laughing, but stops when she sees her angry-cute face.

"I'm sorr-" the korean gets cut off when Sana jumps on her beginning her tickling attack. "Ahhh Sana stop please I'm ticklish"

But what Dahyun doesn't see was how Sana was looking at her, full of admiration.

"That'll teach you huh?" she smiles at the girl under her, out of breath. When Dahyun regains her compsure, she freezes. "What?" she whispers, but like a magnetic she is pulled by the look in Sana'a eyes. And with a strong attraction, the magnetic pull brought both girls together into a soft kiss.

It was their first public kiss.

--

Dahyun looked away, trying to ignore the sound of her heart breaking. 

"This is Lee Jieun, unnie this is Dahyun my bestfriend." Chaeyoung proudly states. Dahyun shows her a kind smile, trying to not to move her attention to the girl across the room. 

"Its nice to meet you Dahyun, Chaeyoung speaks about you a lot." Jieun states, while subtly eyeing the monolid girl up and down. This captures the Korean's attention, knowing that her cub-like friend had something ot do with this and as if on queue-

"Well I'll let you guys get aquantinced, I'm going to get a drink" and Chaeyoung left.

"I'm sorry about my friend, I'm assuming she told something didn't she?" Dahyun asks.

"She might've told me you just got out of a very complicated situationship... but thats nothing I can't fix", the new girl huskily whispers. Jieun hand slightly squeezes Dahyun's arm, before rubbing it up and down.

Dahyun knows her intentions and honestly she was feeling a bit uncomfotable and out of place. She said she'd stay an ho

Please log in to read the full chapter