Chapter 2

Moving on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going to the amusement park was the most brilliant idea the two girls had. Riding different rollercoasters, laughing at Nayeon being scared in the haunted house, and eating cotton candy, churros, and a hotdog.

Dahyun can’t remember the last time she had this much fun. There was no stress, no heavy air, and just a lot of laughing. Nayeon and Dahyun wanted to play some games as well but Jihyo held back her girlfriend knowing how unlucky she was. 

Dahyun on the other hand was proud of herself for winning each of them a huge stuffed animal. 

The two girls wanted to reject the present at first but after a small glare from the shorter girl, they thanked her and continued to walk around. 

When they got back to the apartment, it wasn’t a wonder that they couldn’t do much more that day. Neither of them wanted to cook and each of them was still full from all the food they ate there so they called it a night after playing a board game. 

The next day, Dahyun was woken up by Jihyo who told her about their plan to go to the mall. 

Usually, she wouldn’t go out every day but she knew that their intentions of being outside the whole time were good for her to move on so she went to the shower and got ready for another amazing day with her new two friends. 

They didn’t take the car this time and took the train to the mall instead since there were almost no parking spots in this area. 

Dahyun remembers the time when she went shopping with her ex. Sana hated shopping and Dahyun only got to enjoy it when she went out with Tzuyu. 

Jihyo and Nayeon were different. 

Both of them loved buying new clothes and Nayeon even did a little catwalk every time she tried something different on. 

At first, Dahyun thought they were just behaving this way to make her laugh but Jihyo was quick to explain that going to the mall like this was a normal thing for them. 

Dahyun then decided to block out the past and just enjoy the day, buying a little too many things but at least her mood was on another level, thinking that everything would be better when the week ended. 

It made her a little sad to think that she wouldn’t be able to see Jihyo and Nayeon when the week ends but she is sure that they stay friends after it, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about right now. 

She is happy to be in the same class as Jihyo and it wouldn’t be too hard to meet for lunch. She still has to find a solution after the week ends but for now, she is just concentrating on getting better. 

The girls were just going out of another clothing store when Dahyun looked in the wrong direction. 

"" 

Jihyo and Nayeon quickly turned to Dahyun after hearing her curse 

"What's wrong?" 

The short-haired girl asked trying to find the source. 

Dahyun then took quick steps away from whatever she saw, with the couple following her. 

"I just saw Sana" 

She then said after calming herself down, not looking in their eyes. 

They guessed it probably because she had to gather her thoughts first, but they also worried that it triggered Dahyun to see her ex, making her go back to level one. 

Nayeon went to Dahyun to caress her back up and down while Jihyo looked around to make sure the girl wasn't near them. 

"Do you want to go home?" 

Nayeon then asked, surprised when Dahyun moved away from her a bit, but she didn't take it to heart, knowing Jihyo also needed space when she was in her shoes 

"No, just somewhere else" 

Dahyun then answered shortly after and the three got to the train 

"How about we go to the beach?" 

Jihyo asked, turning in another direction since it would just be a small walk. 

Dahyun gave her a little hum as a response and so they walked for another twenty minutes, just to make sure that they wouldn't meet someone else as well. 

Dahyun was in thoughts the whole time. 

Only a smile made its way on her face when she felt the breeze. It was relaxing to walk down the beach. She was thankful that neither Nayeon nor Jihyo asked her about it at first, letting her gather her thoughts. 

She had a lot of thoughts, confusing thoughts that didn't make sense to her. What she didn't want to accept was that those thoughts included Nayeon and Jihyo as well. 

The girls she only knows for four days. 

She was confused as to why these thoughts were making it inside her brain. She never looked at them in a different way, until she saw Sana right now. 

She should remember all the good times with her ex or having the want to shoot her for betraying her like this. But the only feeling Dahyun felt at that moment was relief. 

Relief that her past feelings for Sana didn’t matter anymore. She could see the worry and confusion in Nayeon and Jihyo but she couldn’t let them know that she was behaving like this because of them. 

They wouldn’t understand her, just how she can’t understand herself. The most confusing part was, that she was having these weird thoughts about both of them. 

Maybe she is just this way because both of them were nothing but kind to her the moment they let her inside their apartment. 

Walking along the beach helped her to calm down and she tried to show the couple her bright self again. The two were relieved to see Dahyun like this. They were happy to see that seeing her ex wasn’t breaking her apart from the start. 

The three then decided to go back to the apartment and order some food. Dahyun was a bit quiet but after what happened that day, neither of them minded. 

When Dahyun talked to her sister again, Chaeyoung was glad to hear that Dahyun sounded better. She was worried because when she texted Tzuyu she didn’t get a reply. 

Dahyun lied about how the tall girl lost her phone and then quickly changed the topic, wanting to hear more about Chaeyoung’s vacation. 

The two talked until Jihyo came inside the room, giving Dahyun a sign that their food had arrived. The sisters bid goodbye to each other and Dahyun went to Nayeon and Jihyo who waited for her in the kitchen. 

The three then started to eat and Dahyun was thankful that the couple was just talking casually about the most random things, including her when it was an insider the couple had. 

“I know it’s supposed to be a week full of activities, but would you mind if Nayeon and I are going to the gym tomorrow? We aren’t there for long. Possibly from 8 am till 10 am” 

Jihyo then asked 

“You can also tag along if you want to. I'm getting dragged by her as well”

 Nayeon then added, rolling her eyes playfully 

“I’m fine, thank you guys. I’m not really fond of going to the gym. I also have to look for a new apartment after the week, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter