~ 2 day before Minah's Birthday ~

○ Not a simple friendship ○

One week after story about the present's birthday, you were in the highschool library. You tried hard to understand the mathematics problem... You bit the tip of your pencil while you looked the problem... You felt increasingly the pencil under your teeth but you tried to not explode yourself... but it was too hard...

 You take your head between your hands, "It will work never ! I'll never finish this problem ! What can I do...", you pout and put your chin on your hands which were on the table. You stood for a moment like this, then you found the courage to start again your problem. 

" Okay... You can do it ______! You're smart ! Yeah you are smart ! Fighting ! ", you were about to begin your exercise when the sound of chair at your table make you jump out of your chair. You looked up and saw Jiho who waved to you with a huge smile... An idiot smile... You looked down at your problem, Jiho made a weird face. 

" Hey... Psshhht... _____-ah ! ", you heard Jiho whispered but you kept doing your problem.

" _________-ah~ I know you hear me ! Yaaa~ ", now he waved just under your eyes;  "______-ah~ I'll keep doing this until you don't listen me~ So ? "

You firmly clenched your pencil while prying for him to stop... But it didn't work, now he touched your mathematic's book and turned around him to look what you doing instead talk to him. 

" Huhhh ?? Mathematics problem ? You're serious ? We know all that you're useless in mathematic ", he chuckled softly, you took your book. 

" Okay... What do you want ? I guess you're not here to help me with this, right ? "

" I'll get you a great help but you're right, I'm not for help you ", he smiled

" Okay, let's go out from here at first. ", you took your book, pencil and put them in your bag, then put your bag on your back and started walk out from the library, Jiho followed you. When both of you were out of the library, Jiho started to talk. 

" Well, you know that Minah's birthday is very near right ? "

" Yes, it's in 2 days, right ?" 

" Yeaaaah~ and I'm wondering if you can..."

" NO ! ", you stop him.

" Huh ? But you don't know what I'll ask you ____-ah .. "

" I don't want organize a surprise party for your girlfriend, it's not my job, it's yours, END, CUT", you smiled at him

" Pfff... little witch... But she's your friend too, Ah Ha ! " 

" I'm not too close with her, I talk with her just because she's your girlfriend, sorry my little Jiho ^^ "

" But I don't know how to do ", he stopped his step while you keep walking

" You'll find it ", you walked and waved at him with a smile. 

 

 

You decided to cut through the park to go home, you smiled seeing some cherryblossoms, children who ran after each other, suddenly you stopped your step and looked closely. " It isn't Hyunsik.... ? ", You came a little closer and saw you're right, he was there alone, sat down on the grass, he looked concerned, so you decided to walk over him. You make your way to him but stopped because he just stood up, he turn around and saw you, who was a little embarassed because you were in a little weird position. You saw in his eyes the concern, when he noticed this, he smiled to you and come to you. 

" Hi _____-ah~ ",

" Oh, hello Hyunsik-ssi, I didn't see you today in class, are you okay ? ", you looked concerned about him.

" Huh ? Oh, yeah ", he smiled and his eyes too " And you ? "

" Yeah, I'm okay... Even if school was so boring...", you make a cute sigh and he can't help but laughed. 

" Huh ? Why are you laughing ? It's real, it was so boring ! "

" I know, I know ", his eyes keep smiling... His eyes... 

" Can I ask you something ? "

" You can, what is your question Miss-I'm-boring-in-school ? ", you glared him with a little smile.

" Okay okay~ sorry ", he raised his hands, " So, what do you want know ? " 

" Yeah, I wanna know... Why you weren't at school today ? " 

" You really wanna know ? ", he crossed his arms, you nodded.

" Because....", he brings his head closer to you, you felt shy suddenly and looked down " .... School is boring "

A his words you looked up at him, who made a huge smile. 

" Don't jokes ! Pfff... I guess you're a stupid guy too Hyunsik...", you crossed your arms, with closed eyes. When you opened them you see his face just in front of yours, you couldn't make a move, just look in his deep eyes. Your heart beat a little faster than usually, then he stopped this moment, smiled, put his hand on your hair. " Bye Bye ~ ^^ ", Then he went away from you, you turn around to look at him, put your hand on your chest. " Why I'm like this ? " You blinked " Huh ? ", you jumped on yourself " Ahhhhh~~ _______-ah, stop this now and go to your house and eat !! " You stopped to jump and look again at the direction of Hyunsik and smiled. While making your way to your home, you're wondered why he wasn't at school today. Right, he give you an answer but you felt like if this answer wasn't the real reason about his absence. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Waaaaaaaw~ I update again since a while ~ 0__0 

I wasn't too much time theses days because of my exam and I... failed... TTT_____TTT 

Ahhh.... Well, I hope you liked this chapter and you wanna that I keep writing this fiction ^^ 

( Anyway, I'm going to update xD) 

I hope all of you are okay ~ ^^ 

 

PEACE ¥