Wake up beside stranger

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

Minhyuk woke up. He had a heavy hang-over, heavier than he usually had. “Duh, I was very very drunk last night.” Mumbled him. When he turned to his left side, he found a girl sleep peacefully. “What da… I might be very drunk, but I will never sleep with a random girl.”

Suddenly, his phone rang. His grandmother who lived far from him called. “Yeoboseyo? Grandmother?”

“Minhyuk-ah, did you treat her well?”

“Nugu?”

“The girl who sleep beside you.”

Minhyuk widened his eyes. “YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?”

“Calm down, Minhyuk.” Said his grandmother. “Of course I know it, duh. I’m the one who send her to your place.”

“Granny, you’re not making a joke, right? How could you send a stranger, duh.” *and pabo me, how could I didn’t realize someone else on my bed. Thanks god, before nothing is happened*  

“I’m not. She’s the girl that I’ve choose. Treat her well, okay?”

“As your wish, halmeoni.”

“And… Come to my house after your last class. I’ll hang up, take care grandson.”

His grandmother hung up the telephone. He sighed and looked at that girl. She was a beautiful girl, and looked very very innocent, and familiar somehow. Then, he realized something. “I can’t let her see my badass look. How if she freaked out and tell the whole school?” mumbled Minhyuk. He grabbed his school-outfit and went to the bathroom.

After took a bath, he could smell food. He put his towel and walked to the kitchen. He found that girl already woke up and cooked breakfast. “Good morning.” Said the girl in korean. Minhyuk looked at her with she-didn’t-yell-or-freaked-out look.

“Oh, yes. Good morning.” Said Minhyuk. After few seconds, he realized that the girl in front of him spoke Korean. “You understand Korean?”

The girl put a bowl of chicken-soup. “Yes, I’m a Korean.”

“May I ask you one more question again?” asked Minhyuk.

“…you already did.”

“Okay, this is the last.” Said Minhyuk. “Why you didn’t freak out when found yourself in a someone else’s bed?”

“The fact that I slept in your bed, I know it. Because it isn’t an accident. I knew that I slept on your bed.”

“You didn’t yell when you know that this is a man’s apartment?”

She shook her head. “You just gave me another question, but don’t worry I’ll answer it.” Said the girl. “Well, yours and my grandmother already told me that I’ll live with you since now.”

“Why is that?”

“Just ask your own grandmother, okay?”

Minhyuk nodded. “Okay, then. By the way, I’m Lee Minhyuk. what’s your name?” said Minhyuk, he offered his right hand.

“Yoon Yoora.” Said the girl, shook minhyuk’s hand. “Your name’s… I feel like I’m familiar with that name.”

“Me too. Do we know each other before?”

“I don’t think so.” Said Yoora. “Ah, Minhyuk-ssi, do you have any schedule today? Because I need to go to school today.”

“Hmmm…” mumbled Minhyuk while ate his breakfast. “Where’s your school?”

“Cube University of Japan. Business major.”

*what? She’s in same class like me? I think that’s why she’s familiar.* “Oh, okay. I’ll send you to your school.”

“How about you? Where’s your school?”

Minhyuk kept silent for a while. “Hmmm… Somewhere. A business school. But I’m not going to attend it today.” *better if she doesn’t know who am I, or else it’ll be awkward and maybe she doesn’t want to talk to me again*

“Why?”

“No reason. Just feel like I want to ditch my school today.” Answered Minhyuk. “And I have an important appointment today.”

“Okay then. When will you leave?”

Minhyuk glanced at the clock on the wall. “In 15 minutes. You better get ready.”

After 15 minutes, Yoora was ready to go to the school. Minhyuk wore his jacket to cover his shirt and took his key. “Let’s go!” Minhyuk drove carefully to Cube University of Japan. When they arrived, Yoora bid goodbye and ran to her class. “I’ll pick you on 5PM, okay? No buts, no late. Remember that we need to meet my granny.” Said Minhyuk before Yoora left.

Minhyuk parked his car. Before he got out from the car, he released his jacket and wore his big glasses. He looked at the mirror, and smiled. “Perfect.” Then, he ran to his class, because his class was about to start.

“HEY YOU NERD!”

Minhyuk sighed, “..what again?”


CHAPTER 1!! Do subscribe and comments :) 

2 comments = New updates ^^