5

When Fate Plays Its Role (Doubtful Fate)

 

Chapter 5

 

“Life always offers you a second chance.
It’s called tomorrow”

 

After some performances at so some music show, SNSD could go home immediately. Their manager also told them to take a rest before continuing their schedules for tomorrow.

It was 6 in the morning when they finally arrived at their dorm. They were so tired. Sunny even caught flu. The members were worried, but Sunny assured that she’s okay and can perform for the night before in Japan.

“Okay, let’s take a rest first like sleep or what. Then, in the afternoon, we can go out or such if you want to. But Hyoyeon and I already planned where should we go for today”, Taeyeon said and the others listen.

“Can we eat? I’m so hungry~” Sooyoung whined.

“Me too~” Yoona also whined.

“Of course you two would be hungry. You are such a shikshin!” Jessica rolled her eyes and said sarcastically. Sooyoung and Yoona pouted hearing Jessica’s words.

“It’s okay baby, we have to eat breakfast anyway”, Taeyeon said sweetly to Jessica and hugged her shoulder. The others began to cough and make Taeyeon and Jessica realized that Tiffany was there.

Taeyeon immediately took her hand off of Jessica and searched for Tiffany.

“Speaking of the latter, where is she anyway?”

They didn’t notice that Tiffany was fast asleep on the couch already. Yuri was the first one to find her.

“She already asleep!” Yuri announced. They looked at where Yuri pointed to and saw that Tiffany was sleeping on the couch while crossing her arms.

She must be so tired.

Yuri and Jessica approached the sleeping girl. Yuri scanned Tiffany’s feature and admired the girl’s beauty even if she’s asleep. While Jessica put her hand on Tiffany’s hand while uttering “I’m sorry for doing this to you. But I want you to know how much I love you and I don’t want you to start a cold war to me nor Taeyeon”

But poor her, of course Tiffany didn’t hear her. She was too busy in her dream already. Leaving only the members heard her and felt sorry to Tiffany and Jessica as well. While in the other hand, Taeyeon already felt guilty. She’s at fault at the first place for dragging the both American-Korean girls in her love life.

Poor girls…


-
 

It was 10 a.m. when Tiffany finally woke up from her deep slumber. She went to the bathroom and quickly fresh herself. It was 10.25 when she breakfast. The others were also in the kitchen and chatting. There were laughs echoed in whole dorm because of them and Tiffany felt a bit regret for not joining them.

“Good morning unnie!” Seohyun greeted and put a cup of coffee and sandwiches in front of Tiffany. But Tiffany didn’t really greet her back. Instead, she just smiled bitterly at the latter.

“Fany-ah, we are going somewhere. You have to make sure not to get caught that we are SNSD”

“But It’s already 9 girls, they eventually will recognize us”

“That’s why we have to split up so that people don’t recognize us easily”

“Okay”, Tiffany shrugged her shoulder and finished her coffee. Then, they all got up from the seat and began to disguise as much as they want so they won’t get caught.


-
 

I was with Hyoyeon, Yoona and Sunny while the remaining with each other. We split (not really because they’re heading in the same way) and watched some people dancing (they’re at some place where people were crowding to watch several groups perform dances).

Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sunny and I were at the left side while the rest at the right side. We watched in amusement. We enjoyed it so much especially Hyoyeon. Sometimes, she would start making weird dance and faces and I laughed immediately.

I noticed several eyes were watching at me. Of course it belongs to the members. Maybe they were worrying too much about me. But I can even laugh, so that’s meant I’m not weak, right?

The dance group then was added another member which is a girl and I felt like I’ve seen her before. Where is it? I’m sure that I know her.

“Kang Dihoon!” the name slipped out from my tongue and I noticed that Hyoyeon, Yoona and Sunny were confused.

“Who? Whose name that you said just now?” Sunny asked me but I just smiled at her.

Even if this place was so crowded with people, but I’m thankful that no one had recognized us yet.

The group then finished dancing. I saw them were walking away and I chased after Dihoon. The members watched after me and called my name but I ignored them.

“Dihoon-ssi”, I called out. The girl then turned around. She smiled upon seeing me. Erk! Does this mean I’m easily recognized?

“Oh Hwang!” Fuhh! She only called my surname and it’s such a relief. The crowded people then started to mind their own business. The members that were chasing after me now caught back to me.

“You’re great earlier!” I praised her and she seemed proud too.

“Ohh… so you came with…”

“Who are you? How do you know this flirtatious girl over here?” Did Jessica just call me a flirtatious girl?

“I know this flirtatious girl! She’s Hwang Miyoung! Aren’t you Jung Sooyeon? I’m Kang Dihoon by the way”, Dihoon was so closed to Jessica’s face and handed out her hand to shake hand. I guess Jessica was surprised by Dihoon’s action.

Dihoon took her hand back. “So you bring your entire members now. I can die without any regrets”, Dihoon grinned at me and I just chuckled at her naughty action.

“Do you know us?” Taeyeon asked Dihoon whisper-ly. Dihoon nodded her head.

“I should bring you all to a quiet place where nobody there”
 

-
 

We ended up at some place while drinking a cup of coffee. Dihoon made it and it tasted so nice.

“How do you know this girl, Fany?” Yuri asked me. She had the curious look on her faces and the others also anticipating for my answer.


“That night that I went out, I met her. She said she’s a fan and that’s how I knew her”, I answered as simple as I can. The members nodded their heads.

“She seemed so suspicious”, Jessica muttered but I heard it.

“You suspicious of people too easily, Jessie”, I said sarcastically. And Jessica seemed kinda hurt by my words. I felt sorry, but then I remembered what she’s done to me and the sorry feeling slowly faded away.

Dihoon came back and sat besides me.

“I couldn’t believe that I got to meet SNSD in a close up like this. You’re all so pretty”, Dihoon complimented.

“Who’s prettiest?” Sooyoung asked mischievously.

“You”, Dihoon said and I immediately glared at her.

“You said I’m your angel” I sulked but her reaction disappoint me.

“But you’re not the prettiest”, she answered nonchalantly. The members laughed so hard upon hearing that.

I scoffed and looked away. But then when I turned back at her direction, I startled by seeing how close her face was to me.

“But you’re always have the special place in my heart”

And it caused me almost can’t breath.


-
 

“But you’re always have the special place in my heart”

Yuri clenched her fist. She was so terrified upon seeing how close Dihoon and Tiffany were. She also gritted her teeth and only God knew how jealous she was.

The members watched in amusement at how Dihoon was being so cheesy to Tiffany. And they kinda jealous that Tiffany got a fan that so romantic.


-
 

Tiffany was left alone with Dihoon. The others were waiting outside, ready to go back home.

“Can we spend our time together? I want to talk things with you”

“But…”

“Come one, let’s ride in your car and talking”

“But I only have a motorbike!”

“Wow~ That’s even better. It sounded so much fun to ride a motorbike anyway”
 

Dihoon was hesitated at first before agreeing to Tiffany.

“Guys, you go back first. Dihoon and I will go somewhere else before she send me back home, okay bye!”

Tiffany said to the members and went with Dihoon. The members looked at them blankly. Then, a pang of jealousy came again into Yuri.


-
 

Dihoon was the driver and Tiffany ride on the back. They had so much fun riding the motorbike while talking.

This was the first time that Tiffany felt really, as indeed REALLY happy after the shocking news of Taeyeon and Jessica’s affair.

As they were talking, in front of them there was an accident occurred involving two cars and one truck. Dihoon didn’t saw it and almost crashed onto the cars before Tiffany shouted.

“Watch out!” Dihoon finally looked up and saw it. She quickly drove to the side emergency-ly. But unfortunately at the side there was a lake. She couldn’t avoid it anymore and eventually both of them were thrown into the lake.

Tiffany passed out but Dihoon saw Tiffany was getting deeper into the water and quickly swam after her. She grabbed Tiffany’s hand…

 

TBC

 

A/N: OMG! What had happened to our Ppany? And Dihoon too? Can they survive? Just keep reading and please leave your comments. I would appreciate it.