Episode 3: SuYoon couple

Love is cruel
A/N: Hello. Let's take a break with Minha and Kris first. Another chapter of Suho and Yoon Mi. Yippie!

Yoon Mi has been pregnant for four months now. Five months to go and a new baby will be born in this world. No one can explain how much Suho and her badly want the baby to come out soon. They were pretty excited because they will be soon a family. And today, she went to the doctor to have her ultrasound together with coordi Ji-Hee.
 
It's nine-thirty in the evening and she was cooking dinner for her, the baby and Suho. But she doesn't know what time Suho will be going home so she just cooked for him earlier and he can warm it up later on. 
 
 
Her eyes widened and she tried to get out from the grasp of whoever was hugging her from the back when she heard that familiar voice, “What are you cooking, baby?”
 
She got out from his hug and faced him. “Dinner. Your favorite food. Why are you so early?” she asked with no emotions. She was actually hiding her smile. She was happy that he went home early so they could eat dinner together and cuddle.
 
“My baby doesn't want to see me?” he asked with a pout. “Fine! I can talk with my other baby.”
 
She giggled. Suho bent down on her tummy level and kissed it. “Hi, baby. Your mommy is bad. She doesn't want me here,”
 
Yoon Mi groaned when he felt the baby kicked. “Look, the baby didn't agree with you because it kicked.”
 
Suho's face brightened up and he smiled. “Chincha?!”
 
“Here,” she said and grabbed Suho's hand, put it to the place where the baby was kicking. “See? The baby doesn't agree with you.”
 
He chuckled. “Arrasso. You two always team up to bully me.” He said, standing up and kissed her lips.
 
She broke the kiss and turned off the stove. “Not right now. I want to eat first. I'm hungry and the baby also!” She whined.
 
He laughed. “Oh no, your mood swings are acting up again.”
 
“Oppa! Set the table. I don't want to do it,” she commanded.
 
“Arrasso.” He said. It has been like this for the past six months, but he was calm. Because he knew that it's just her mood swings.

“Oppa?” called Yoon Mi. They were now lying on the bed, ready to sleep. Suho's arm was Yoon Mi's pillow while his other hand was s around her waist. “Mmm? What is it, baby?”

“Why did you went home early? Don't you have any other schedules?”

“We don't have.” He said tiredly.
 
She felt his voice and she cracked up, she cried. “I'm sorry, oppa. I'm sorry.”
 
He wiped her tears. “Ssshhh, stop crying. Why are you crying and why are you saying sorry?”
 
“Because I can't help you get any better. I know you're tired from work yet you still need to cope up with my mood swings.”
 
What he said touched his heart. “No, it's alright, baby. I love you so much that I'll do everything for you.”
 
“I love you, too, oppa.” She said and kissed him on the lips. 
 
He broke the kiss. “I heard from Ji Hee noona that you went to the doctor to have an ultrasound, so what's the result?”
 
“It's a baby girl, oppa!” she said cheerfully. “Really? So there will be three girls in my life now. My mom, you and our baby girl.” 
 
“Yes.” she said. 
 
An hour later of talking about random stuffs, both of them fell into a deep slumber with Yoon Mi in Suho's warm arms.
____________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm so sorry for updating late.
And for my reply to your comments, I won't be doing it in this chapter.
I will reply to your comments in the next chapter with Minha/Kris :D